Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When You Just Can't Help

aboyfrombklyn

. . yeah, I find myself in the same position . . being so used to having the right answers for others when they need and then hitting a brick wall with the shit that you can't say anything really about . . . I actually am in a situation sorta like that now with a close friend . . . Its not nearly the magnitude of what your friend is gonna go through, but its the same type of incurable pain that no matter how hard you search, you can't find anything to soothe it with . . .

These things happen, but believe it or not, the fact that you still remain their friend despite these life-changing experiences, they will treasure the friendship that much more.

We're not god, but we can be there for them and help them when they need it :)

Guest gabo

wow tony I am sooo sorry! I don't evenknow what to write to that. The only thing i can say is suport him the best you can and be there for him, I know I wold want the love and support of my friends.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Who's Tony?

that was very odd! I was talking to someone named tony when I was writing it. I didnt even notice I typed his name instead of your sn.