Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space fridays..... WHY???????

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Why not give us 21 year olds a break on cover? 20 bones for tonight is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much dough for a friday.. You need all the drinkers you can get in there on fridays, why not make it 15 bucks for all under aged chicks and 10 bucks for all 21 year olds and 20 bones for guys that are underaged... (though i'm not even sure space lets 18-20 year old guys in on fridays, i checked the site, but it don't work since i don't have the proper software installed here at work)

I've been waiting a long time to hear greg spin at a real club, but come on, i drink beer, my roomates drink liquor, give us a fucking break on cover since we spend 100 times what those pill popping underaged faggots spend...

Greg I'll be there, i gave you my word and i'm going, but no way in hell would i go back their on a friday unless the likes of dd, you, tsettos, retro or picotto play...

HERES AN IDEA, GIVE CP OR THE 21 YEAR OLD JUNKIES 10 BUCKS OFF COVER!:idea:

OR GIVE GREG A LIST OF REDUCED for us 21 year olds...

PS I DON'T WANT A HAND OUT, I DON'T WANT A PM WITH COMPS I DON'T WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT, JUST MAKE IT 10 BUCKS AND I'LL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Why not give us 21 year olds a break on cover? 20 bones for tonight is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much dough for a friday.. You need all the drinkers you can get in there on fridays, why not make it 15 bucks for all under aged chicks and 10 bucks for all 21 year olds and 20 bones for guys that are underaged... (though i'm not even sure space lets 18-20 year old guys in on fridays, i checked the site, but it don't work since i don't have the proper software installed here at work)

I've been waiting a long time to hear greg spin at a real club, but come on, i drink beer, my roomates drink liquor, give us a fucking break on cover since we spend 100 times what those pill popping underaged faggots spend...

Greg I'll be there, i gave you my word and i'm going, but no way in hell would i go back their on a friday unless the likes of dd, you, tsettos, retro or picotto play...

HERES AN IDEA, GIVE CP OR THE 21 YEAR OLD JUNKIES 10 BUCKS OFF COVER!:idea:

OR GIVE GREG A LIST OF REDUCED for us 21 year olds...

PS I DON'T WANT A HAND OUT, I DON'T WANT A PM WITH COMPS I DON'T WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT, JUST MAKE IT 10 BUCKS AND I'LL SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meli2444

I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY? :confused:

i'm tired of the people telling us to support the scene, when the scene doesn't support us...

If we only can get OG and Roland to play maze on fridays... Then south beach would be south beach again... till then this is my last friday night at space...

Space has two choices

1. Charge me 20 bucks, and me and my crew don't go ever again

2. Charge me 10 dollars less, and we spend 300 bucks at the bar..

its their choice...

WHATS IT GONNA BE SPACIOUS????

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

reduced drinks , and a $20.00 cover would be nice. :D

yea but it serves the club better to have redueced cover then full price drinks, instead of reduced drinks and no cover, so its not like i'm being unresonable..

don't get me wrong, some over there, take care of me but i have a crew to please as well. I"M like the fucking cruise director when we go out. I have to make sure my crew is happy:D

the only way to support the scene at Space with there prices is the get all cracked out on pills.

I mean who can afford $20 entrance and then $7 beers all night long? I mean you can do it every once in a while but you can not expect us to "support" all the time with those prices.:confused::blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Wow I find that hard to believe:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Lola:D

ok, how about, 10 bucks cover and they have female fluffers in the bathroom...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

those are manhattan prices...

and we earn florida wages down here..

sobeton my next thing, is to have saleen as the pasword one night..:D

Originally posted by saleen351

ok, how about, 10 bucks cover and they have female fluffers in the bathroom...

As long as the girls brush their teeth when they're done, I don't see why not. I just don't want cock-breath beotches breathin' their skank on me while I'm dancin' :tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if these idea goes through more people will be in the bathroom than the Blue room or Patio combined....:bj:

especially when cheeselini is playing:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by groundhog69

saleen, stop bitching and take your guido ass back to temps in New Jersey with the rest of the unemployed guidos who still listen to bon jovi.

name one band that still rocks like John and Richie? Only a hand full like Aerosmith, so go fuck yourself... Temps rules... and if it was open and i lived there, i would be there, so i don't have to club with the kiddies of south florida

i'm with saleen on this one... the times are changing. the days of $20 covers and $10 drinks are well past everyones budget. it's time for the clubs to stop pocketing the profits and pony up to help keep themselves in business. you'll still make plenty of bank w/ $10 covers and lower ALL drink prices a couple bucks. this isn't 1998.

this seems to be an interesting topic. However, being that clubplanet keeps screwing up my posts everytime I add them I will reply with my .2 cents later when they fix the prob.

btw, in case you are listening GA & shroomy- for some reason everytime I post something the site finds a way to repeat what I said just below my original reply. this all comes on the same post.

look into it.

Originally posted by james954

i'm with saleen on this one... the times are changing. the days of $20 covers and $10 drinks are well past everyones budget. it's time for the clubs to stop pocketing the profits and pony up to help keep themselves in business. you'll still make plenty of bank w/ $10 covers and lower ALL drink prices a couple bucks. this isn't 1998.

Agree w/u 100%......

:cool::hat: