Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps roll call

Originally posted by ericone

definitely sunday, not sure about saturday, might go to merge....but ill be at surf and tempts sunday....if i run into you, make sure u say hi:laugh:

come to bamboo and you can help me knock off a fishbowl. I have knocked down one fishbowl every weekend last summer at bamboo. I may need some help this time around

Wow, why would you guys wait to hit up Tempts for MDW ?:confused:

The real Tempts heads, would know the fun starts either last weekend in April or first in May!!!!!

So I'm sorry Hype to butt in on your thread, but I'm starting a roll call for my real tempts people for THE OPENING PARTY!!!!!

Holla back:D

Originally posted by tempkid

The real Tempts heads, would know the fun starts either last weekend in April or first in May!!!!!

So I'm sorry Hype to butt in on your thread, but I'm starting a roll call for my real tempts people for THE OPENING PARTY!!!!!

I WENT TO TEMPTS FROM THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL TO LABOR DAY...ONLY MISSED 3 NIGHTS CUZ OF COLLEGE GRADUATION, A FAMILY REUNION AND ILLNESS...HAHAHAHA@!

hey man its all you. Evnthoug seaside is my backyard. You are the one and only tempkid. I wish i met you at deko on ThankgGiving eve

Originally posted by tommytempts

TEMPTS SHOULD GET DENNY TO SPIN THE WHOLE MONTH OF MAY LIKE IN 2000

So true!!!!!

Why not? JJ why the fuck not ?

Denny, I already know your booked;)

but what could be better then home?

There are no excuses summer 2003!

Ericone I went to Tempts ever saturday except for one in August becasue of a wedding, but I made up for it that sunday :D

Hype ,If we meet first thing we do is 5 shots of blackhaus.

Kid, you know i got your back on this. Shots of Blackhause at ceeotters bar!!!! SPYGIRL BRING THE CAMERA!!!!!

So true!!!!!

Why not? JJ why the fuck not ?

Denny, I already know your booked;)

but what could be better then home?

There are no excuses summer 2003!

Ericone I went to Tempts ever saturday except for one in August becasue of a wedding, but I made up for it that sunday :D

Hype ,If we meet first thing we do is 5 shots of blackhaus.

:) THIS is why you are Summer MVP,well and me, Opening Party is the PARTY! And for the record its got to be 10 shots of Blackhaus not 5...5 is an appetizer! And yes you almost had perfect attendence....

Cosmic are you ready???