Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Greatest Tempts Moment....

I'VE HAD ALOTTA GREAT MOMENTS BUT ONE IN PARTICULAR STANDS OUT. IT SEEMS KINDA LAME BUT MY FAVORITE MOST MEMORABLE TEMPTS MOMENT WAS PROBABLY LAST APRIL WHEN THE PLACE OPENED FOR THE FIRST TIME OF THE SUMMER SEASON. I WALKED IN AND THERE WAS AT MOST 25 PEOPLE THERE AND I LOVED IT!! THE MUSIC WAS DECENT, IT WASNT A CHARACTERISTIC TEMPTS NIGHT OBVIOUSLY. BUT I KNEW HOW RIDICULOUSLY PACKED AND CRAZY IT WOULD BE JUST A MONTH LATER AND I GOT CHILLS. TEMPTS!

BEST PARTY, CLOSING 2002.

ANOTHER GREAT MOMENT WAS WHEN THEY WENT LIVE ON KTU LABOR DAY 2001 AND DENNY OPENED HIS SET WITH CONTROL FREAQ AFTER THEY MADE US BE QUIET FOR THE START OF THE SHOW...FUCKING NUTS. WHO WOULDA EXPECTED THAT?!!! WHOAA, ME AND RODDIGGA JUST LOOKED AT EACHOTHER LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

CLASSICS NIGHTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVES AS WELL.

wow look what we started. Talkin bout Temps in December...

I have 2 stories

Winter of 98, Teen Nite. Me and my friends from freehold Vs the Toms River North Football VS the TOms RiverSouth football team Vs the Toms River east football team all cuz me and my friend invaded toms river turf and took some of their girls wit us. Massive Choas that nite where someone got wacked in the head wit a bar stool.

June 21st 2000. My first time in Temps at age 21. Big Differance. I didn't know what to expect. I heard Final Chapter and I was goin Insaine. Since then I became a temps addict

#1) Summer 1999 at 2:30 am I noticed I spent all my money and couldn't find my MAC card, so from my cell I called 911 and told them I'm at Tempts and ran out of money, what should I do?

I didn't belive it the next day when my boy O'mally a barback at the time told me he grabbed my phone and hung up. I checked my outgoing and haha there it was.

#2) 2001 I challenged Denny To drop Lala Land and if he did this I would do 5 straight shots of blackhaus, rip my shirt off and do a back flip, He and I did my part, but the backflip was a sorry attempt. Ceeotter and some other old school cp members witnessed this.

#3) Denny's birthday party 2001: They gave a cd out and outside when the club closed, when everybody was outside, a car drove by and screemed " Fucking Losers" so I threw the cd at the car while moving, then the light turned red and I chased the car down, my boy follwed. They were rolling up the windows, My friend stop the kid in the back before he closed the window and slaped him, meanwhile I was kicking the front door. Spygirl and Joeycarbone witnessed this.

I'll have many more later

Guest saleen351

cops wanting to arrest denny and jersey joel

first retro night

The train 1997, oh and " i wear my sunglasses at night track"

also Infernal - Slave to the rythm

and

Dennys i wanna dance with somebody tribal mix

and

Infernal - Slave to the rythm

and

when denny called out merge on their first night

and

ceeotter getting carried out of the club and pushing me out of the way cause she got so wasted behind the bar

and

when ceeotter got fired for 24 hours when me and my crew had our going away party at xs

etc

etc

etc

etc

i could go on forever..

Originally posted by saleen351

cops wanting to arrest denny and jersey joel

first retro night

The train 1997, oh and " i wear my sunglasses at night track"

also Infernal - Slave to the rythm

and

Dennys i wanna dance with somebody tribal mix

and

Infernal - Slave to the rythm

and

when denny called out merge on their first night

and

ceeotter getting carried out of the club and pushing me out of the way cause she got so wasted behind the bar

and

when ceeotter got fired for 24 hours when me and my crew had our going away party at xs

etc

etc

etc

etc

i could go on forever..

:laugh: :laugh: fucking Ceeotter Saleen. she is the best!

One of my best friend Billy, that summer 2001 bounced right next to her bar and told me how many times he almost had to kick her out for her out of control manners.

Originally posted by stiffler

You guys are killing me................I'm getting that damn Tempts itch................

I am a hardcore Tempts fan and have had so many incredible moments I'm sure, just can't remember any of em'.............lol.

Stiff, how could I forget when we joined forces with Stardo and Latinz and owned that stage. That night we destroyed that stage .I think first week in AUG!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Stiff, how could I forget when we joined forces with Stardo and Latinz and owned that stage. That night we destroyed that stage .I think first week in AUG!!!!!!!

I was going to mention that night. kinda felt like we were Dennys back-up dancers performin or sometnhin. At one point I could have sworn I heard the crowd chanting our names.....:laugh:

You goin to Metro tonight?

Guest saleen351

can't forget when tempskid slept on the bar for an hour, then he gets tossed out, then gets back in, comes to the bar and sez hes fine and orders a shot:eek: :eek: mean while me and carbone and ceeotter were pouring water on him, the whole time to make sure hes alright, and then asks us why he is soo wet :laugh: :laugh:

classic....

Originally posted by ericone

ANOTHER GREAT MOMENT WAS WHEN THEY WENT LIVE ON KTU LABOR DAY 2001 AND DENNY OPENED HIS SET WITH CONTROL FREAQ AFTER THEY MADE US BE QUIET FOR THE START OF THE SHOW...FUCKING NUTS. WHO WOULDA EXPECTED THAT?!!! WHOAA, ME AND RODDIGGA JUST LOOKED AT EACHOTHER LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

CLASSICS NIGHTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVES AS WELL.

Just wanted to thank you for the info on Control Freaq. I stayed home that weekend for some personal reasons:mad: And I can remember sitting in my room recording KTU and I was so upset I wasn't there....................Pissed fuckin off at myself! Anyway, I lost the tapes and could never remember the opening song. Just downloaded it...............Thanx

My first time at Temps was this summer or maybe spring at onea thier teen nights I think. Dont remember much form that night but I do know I was at a club danced alot and feel in love with goin to clubs.

This was 2 weeks after I got busted in Seaside for a fight, and my best friend who was with me, his uncle is like some big shot cop in down there too, lucky that kept me outta being in serious trouble that night...