Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there anything CHEAP to do for new years

now in the coming weeks we're going to promos for new year's events in the city. the majority of these events will require you to take out a loan just to pay the cover charge. as much as i would like to go to these events, i have to skip out, because i'm broke. i want to know if there is anything that's good and affordable going on in the city for new years. it should be at least relativley cheap, no more than $50. let me know, thanks.:D

here u go

arc_123102.jpg

NYE 2002 @ ARC

MADE EVENTS

along with MIXER & PERRIER

present

spbw.jpg

logo_SP.jpg

(www.addictiverecords.com)

Listen to Saeed & Palash on Ministry of Sound Radio...Click Here!

along with

Astroglyde & Olivier Berge

and

Bill Patrick and the 112 Crew in the arcade

HeaderLogo.gif

Tickets are available on ticketweb by clicking HERE!!!

There will be Free champagne served till 4 am

Doors open at 10 and close ?????????

There will be a Continental Breakfast Served in the morning

This event is sponsored by:

perrier.gif

Perrier Sparkling Mineral Water!

Try the new portable Perrier, the nation's #1 imported sparkling water, now in a half liter plastic bottle. Visit www.Perrierusa.com and let Perrier get you behind the velvet rope and into the VIP scene of the town's most exclusive parties and events with Perrier's VIP PASS!

and

mixer.gif

www.MixerMag.com

ARC NIGHTCLUB

6 HUBERT ST. (3 BLOCKS BELOW CANAL)

212.226.9212 www.arcspace.net

hey hey hey...

been bumping into you all over the messageboards lately :)

I am mostly @ ARC for Friday's BE YOURSELF bash, with an occassional sprinkling of Made Events Saturday's (Howells, Picotto, etc...maybe once a month for that) What nights do you frequent?

And yep!!!! Breakfast!!! I cant picture what thats gonna be like..sloppy i imagine. But i'm almost certain to be there!! 99.8%.

On another note- do you do the baktun monday/ filter 14 tuesday thingie often? I think i may start getting into that...its a nice break from the big-room type clubbin'

:)

Joe

Originally posted by hotcheme

they are giving us breakfast?! :bounce: i didn't know...

reddog - do you go to arc a lot? i am there pretty often...

oh i thought i recognized your sn from CP. i forgot you post on the arc board. yeah i go pretty much every saturday though tonight will be my first time in a month. i go to DT every few months but the crowd makes me uncomfortable.

monday for howells was my first (and not last) time at tronic. i don't know if you were on the mainfloor but i dancing right in front of the dj booth pretty much the whole night. i have been to filter tuesdays once for satoshi. i would go to those parties more but i have a job an hour away in jersey which makes late weeknights hard.

check your pms