Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucking Real.........tonight @metro Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

GEEE THANKS..............DID THIS ALL JUST COME ABOUT TODAY, ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO PATCH UP THE LOOSE HOLES FROM YOUR WEEKEND????THE OLD AGE IS CATCHIN UP W/ YA, MY LATINLUVA..............AND WHAT WAS W/ THE CAKE, I'VE BEEN OFFERED MANY THINGS BEFORE, BUT CAKE????

A PIECE HERE A PIECE THERE :confused:

STILL DONT REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!:laugh:

Friday was great...i had a sick time!!!

Nice meeting everyone: ...too many names to list ..you guys know who you are ( i was bent if ya did'nt notice :tongue: ) :D

Nice to see all the usual Cpers out...I'll definately be going to Metro much more often!

Thanks to george , kostap(for the yummy bubbly ;) ), petey k,dogekid and anyone else who helped contribute to my completely wacked state of mind :kiss2:

Special thanx to thehype for driving! You rock man!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Friday was great...i had a sick time!!!

Nice meeting everyone: ...too many names to list ..you guys know who you are ( i was bent if ya did'nt notice :tongue: ) :D

Nice to see all the usual Cpers out...I'll definately be going to Metro much more often!

Thanks to george , kostap(for the yummy bubbly ;) ), petey k,dogekid and anyone else who helped contribute to my completely wacked state of mind :kiss2:

Special thanx to thehype for driving! You rock man!

hey wise ass u forgot someone

George- check your pm's.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys for making neena's 25th at Metro Lounge a memorable one. It was nice meeting new CP'ers and always a pleasure seeing the usual CP'ers out. We had a great time with everyone. Sorry the thank you took too long, we were off yesterday.

Thanks again guys!!!

Alan (piro8)

:)