Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfucking Real.........tonight @metro Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k1

Thats what its about everyone!This is what you cant explain to anyone else, what makes metro different from every other.EVERYONE SMILEING, EVERYONE JUMPING, EVERYONE HUGGING,KISSING!!! MUSIC POUNDING ON THE SYSTEM.What a sick fucking night it was.Sick fucking vibe,SICK FUCKING energy,THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!! Im a little druNck, but, RICHIE RYDELL YOU ARE BY FAR TE BEST DJ ANYWHERE!!!!Any one who doubts that is llying to themselves. Crowd was upside down tonight. THE ENTIRE CLUBPLANET BOARD WAS THERE I SWEAR. Thank you everyone.(especially from the board)What a great night, next friday.....................RETROMETRO IN THE MAIN ROOM & WITH ADDITIONAL SOUND SYSTEM RAN IN THE BALLROOM ALSO,SO WE CAN FIT EVERYONE!!!!GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE AND THANK YOU!THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FO A GREAT NIGHT. iM DRUNK AND GOING TO SLEEP.........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT WAS THE HEROIN COKE AND METH

YOU THE SLUTY GIRLS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WHERE FUCKIGN EACHOTHER WITH THE DILDOS WAS CCCCCRAZY.. BIG SHOUT OUT TO THAT MIDGET THAT WAS EATING THE PIEZZZZZZZZ!!!

YOO WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD BRING A DONKEY IN THERE AND THAT THAT BITCH WOULD FUCK IT!!

GREAT MOTHER FUCKING NIGHT!!!

METRO FOREVER

Originally posted by notallthere

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE BEST PART OF THE NIGHT WAS THE HEROIN COKE AND METH

YOU THE SLUTY GIRLS IN THE BATHROOM THAT WHERE FUCKIGN EACHOTHER WITH THE DILDOS WAS CCCCCRAZY.. BIG SHOUT OUT TO THAT MIDGET THAT WAS EATING THE PIEZZZZZZZZ!!!

YOO WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD BRING A DONKEY IN THERE AND THAT THAT BITCH WOULD FUCK IT!!

GREAT MOTHER FUCKING NIGHT!!!

METRO FOREVER

HELL FUCKING YEA HELL FOCKING YEA

NICE TO MEET HUNNIE (THE WISE ASS) NYCHIC SHLONG DONKEYBOY HYPE SPLASH AND WHO EVER I MISSED

TEMPTKID LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT FRIDAY

NICE TOSEE NEENA STARDO PIRO BRIIAN KOSTA I AM TO WASTED NICE SEEING EVERYONE

well it was fun for the 15 mins i was there for! i think i am going to get my shift covered and go to retro metro next week... maybe this time i can use my discount george:)

nice meeting everyone... :D too many to name! but i did get my palm read.. that was cool..

i had such a good night last night -- so fun!!!!

thanks george for everything, it was nice to meet you!

and to all my cp girls.... hunnie, misk, deelite, angelicious, dani, xrapturex, neena (hope you had a good b-day hun!!), latinaz, stardo, jpdd :D

nice to also meet and see some of the guys..... hype, notallthere, roddigga, kostap, sandman, badass, shlonger, piro, brian 1500, splash, incredulous :heart: , bobydigital....... :D

sorry i forgot some people.... had a lot of soco and lime shots and am a little hungover right now :tongue:

Holy fucking hangover.

Well as most of you know Ive had a tough week. and not being at Metro for a week and a half is unheard of (for me).

But it felt great to be home last night.

Richie dropping some sick ass beats.

I want a copy of the Thomas Bangalter. everything i find on the internet is a radio cut or crappy quality. Nice track.

CP HEAVEN last night. Godd seeing and meeting everyone last night. I had a great time. not sure on how I made it home though i was a lil tipsy (Thanx George). Great energy last night and a great time over all.

Donkeyboy stop kissing my ass already. I told you Im not gonna crack your fucking head open so stop crying like a girl everytime youre in my presence.Fucking pussy.

My heads killing me Im going to lay down.

BTW NEXT WEEK I HOPE ALL YOU MOTHAFUCKAS ARE READY...

RETRO METRO and Richie will be heard in the ballroom as well as the main room so there is enough room for everyone to fit (and now you can dance too)

late

Hang over isnt the word. Im a done deal today.

Great to finally meet you mystify :-) Nice to see all my girls last night.

Glad to see thehype finally made it to this neck of the woods. :tongue:

Sick music as usual....for some reason the night felt like it started and ended 10 minutes later. It was just that good.

George thanks for everything as usual :D although today i cant even drive without nauseating myself.

I know I met lots of cp heads last night....so instead of naming everyone, im just going to say nice to see you all out.

Latinaz, thanks for checking on me before I got in my car. That was cool...

whats up people?? for those of u that are on the SFmessageboard, u'll recognize the name, for others, i'm new here.... metro was. def. a good time last night, meet some new people, saw some fam. faces and got to get some shit out of my system.... if u saw the bald kid in front of the stage battlin w/ some chick, that was me... :tongue:

Originally posted by dogekid

bro...hunnie and i went lookin for you a couple times. there were actually like 3 cue balls in there last night, including kosta pussy. fuck were you??

i don't know how u missed me, i was w/ mad people right in front of the stage..... further away from the booth.... i was dancin all night, eventually had a tank top on w/ my tattoos showing...

I had a fucking incredible time last night!1 Can't remember the last time I got that drunk(thanx George). Actually, drunk isn't the word, I was fucking wasted. Still too tired and hung over to shout people out. Will post again later............its time for a nap

1. It wasnt me

2. Plead the 5th

3. Dont remember "some" of the nite

4. I FEEL THE PAIN!!

HAD A GREAT TIME - KOST P - :kiss2: THANK YOU FOR THE CHAMPAGNE !! Your funny - I would come up to you with an empty glass and you would just fill it up and go on with your conversation with whomever you were talking to.

Love ya babe

xrapturex baby - your welcome but :confused: I dont remember doing that!! :hat: But anytime huney..

and to my HUNNIE - I THINK YOU WERE BROKEN IN THE RIGHT WAY :bootysha: SHAKING THAT ASS - YOU GO HUNNIE..OH AND I STILL OWE YOU A LAP DANCE.

JPDD - WHERE DID YOU GO??? - DID I SAY GOODBYE TO YOU WHEN EVERYONE WAS LEAVING :confused:

YEP - A PERFECT NITE .......THANK YOU GEORGE MY DARLING FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE TO MAKE A GOOD TIME HAPPEN!!:hat:

where do i start.......

MYSTIFY!........great time with u!.....incredulous...u too eventhough u ditched us!!!........

..KOSTA....as always thanks for the bubbly!

...GEORGE...always a pleasure......

umm........stardo and latinaz(nice seeing you again).....neena,piro,brian1500,trewguy,the hype,...nice meeting you guys

....i probably forgot someone...cause well...i was a little shitcanned....so if i did...no offense