Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Rules...fuck You To Maze

sgtfury

AFTER GOING TO SEE AVB PLAY FOR 80 PEOPLE...IM GONNA SAY THIS...ARMIN IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST DJ IVE EVER SEEN SPIN...THE MIXING AND TRACK SELECTION WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD....I HOPE AND PRAY THAT MAZE CLOSES BECAUSE THEY FUCKED UP SO BAD....SO BAD AND IT WAS EMBARASSING...WHAT THE FUCK THE # 5 DJ PLAYS AT YOUR CLUB AND YOU CANT PROMOTE IT?????

AND GET THAT DICKHEAD MARCUS SHULTZ THE FUCK OUT OF THERE..HE ALMOST SCARED AWAY THE FEW THAT WERE THERE...

Guest saleen351

MS was terrible.... he has no right to be behind the decks. he went from great progressive to commerical back to progressive, even a few on the staff said he is worth less.

but maze was really good, besides the music.... for us that were there from opening weekend you can tell a vibe was there compared to opening weekend. The club is gonna do good, how good is all about the music .... but treatment wise that club kicked ass. Thank you to the junkies and maze girl... I'll be back for sure... just get rid of MS and the trance...

ps pm maze girl and send your 2 cents to her, all comments will be sent to the entire staff....

ARMIN RULES!!! I can't believe nobody fucking showed up.. Armin was pretty positive about it though.. He told a few us that he was talking to that maybe within 6 months the club will be outta hand.. but Maze really did fuck up :mad: Armin's set was absolutely awesome.. Still trying to get a tracklist straight but I remember him playing old and new.. The old, Airwave - Innerspace.. the new.. Conjure One - Tears from the Moon (Hybrid Twisted on the Terrace Remix) :) And but of course.. his encore.. Push - Strange World (2000 remake).. the 10 or 20 of us that remained at 3:24 A.M. when he played were all dancing away. :cool: BTW, the sound system at maze is absolutely incredible, not that most of you didn't know :)

Guest saleen351

by the way AVB plays straight up cheese.... no energy, no direction, no nothing... once again trance is sooooooooooooo dead its not even funny as a joke anymore...

AVB makes cheeslini look great....

you guys have your heads up your collective asses! Markus Schulz is hands down one of the most creative and tallented djs I've ever heard.

Armin Van Buurn was amazing. The whole night was definately worth every second of my time. Unfortunate there were not more people there but that will take time.

Again the sound was amazing, the music was great, the lighting was awesome and the visuals were right on.

Club Maze AND Markus Schulz get kudos and my respect for putting a quality product in Miami.

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

what is your problem with trance man? leave it alone.. let it be... get over it. im tired of hearing you trash it day in and day out :)

:laugh: :laugh: DONT PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE SALEEN DUDE... NOBODY ELSE DOES:D HES OK IN PERSON THO... JUST PRETEND YOU DIDNT READ WHUT HE TYPED & YOU'LL BE OK.. :laugh:

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

what is your problem with trance man? leave it alone.. let it be... get over it. im tired of hearing you trash it day in and day out :)

Yeah .... I never heard trance sound so good as with AvB .... ot was it the sound system?:eek: :eek: :jawdrop:

:cool::hat:

Originally posted by saleen351

by the way AVB plays straight up cheese.... no energy, no direction, no nothing... once again trance is sooooooooooooo dead its not even funny as a joke anymore...

AVB makes cheeslini look great....

:rolleyes: ..mmmm aha .. ok ... what else ? interesting reading such posts mmmm

Originally posted by dakotalynn

you guys have your heads up your collective asses! Markus Schulz is hands down one of the most creative and tallented djs I've ever heard.

Armin Van Buurn was amazing. The whole night was definately worth every second of my time. Unfortunate there were not more people there but that will take time.

Again the sound was amazing, the music was great, the lighting was awesome and the visuals were right on.

Club Maze AND Markus Schulz get kudos and my respect for putting a quality product in Miami.

i for one have to agree. (sorry Sgt. furball). markus schulz has been at the top of my favorite dj's list for a while now. if you've ever heard his sets from the global dj broadcast, then you know the potential this guy has to be a great dj. if he had one bad night, then so be it, it happens to the best dj's in the world at times...