Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fliz77

Red Hot Chili Poppers-By The Way (White Label)

Originally posted by fliz77

:clap2:

Awesome Booty that Tongs been on for a while....

Fliz

i heard this a few weeks ago, horrible and another rock track that should of never been touched but thats just my opinion;)

yea, i got that record from decadance..i liked it at first but now i think its shit. btw the one pvd played at roxy was the coast 2 coast remix of by the way which is currently unreleased. i cant wait to get my hands on that :D

PVD played........................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Bitches love THIS mix..... ITS ALL ABOUT CHINA EYE............... u know what i mean..

hmm, I didn't know that Dirty Funker had a track that sampled NAS... I have the Dirty Funker - Future on vinyl and that samples Noreaga's "Nothing"... I would be interested to hear the one with NAS... I asked b/c i saw the "By The Way" white label in a store and it said it was done by Dirty Funker, but I wasn't sure if it was mislabeled...

Originally posted by timfred

hmm, I didn't know that Dirty Funker had a track that sampled NAS... I have the Dirty Funker - Future on vinyl and that samples Noreaga's "Nothing"... I would be interested to hear the one with NAS... I asked b/c i saw the "By The Way" white label in a store and it said it was done by Dirty Funker, but I wasn't sure if it was mislabeled...

noreaga /nas their all the same shit to me