Clubplanet Nightlife Community

important !! all cp must answer this question !

koky

melli i lent it to you guys 4 2 weeks or more & your lazy asses didnt copy it .. no way i was gonna leave that cd out there any longer .. thats one of my faves yo.. but ill see if i go to my bro's crib & make your copy... if danny dont make it 1st :D (thanx danny ;):D )

Originally posted by koky

melli i lent it to you guys 4 2 weeks or more & your lazy asses didnt copy it .. no way i was gonna leave that cd out there any longer .. thats one of my faves yo.. but ill see if i go to my bro's crib & make your copy... if danny dont make it 1st :D (thanx danny ;):D )

YOU GAVE IT TO ME ON A SUNDAY THAT I WENT TO PICK YOU UP AND TOOK IT FROM ME THE FRIDAY AFTER AT SPACE!!!!!! :mad:

P.S. DANNY - I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD MAKE IT FOR ME SINCE KOKY IS BEING A PAIN IN MY ASS AS USUAL. :D

Originally posted by meli2444

TELL ME ABOUT IT....HE HAS TWO DRINKS AND HE'S ALL OVER THE FLOOR. YOU MISSED HIM THE LAST TWO TIMES AT SPIN. :laugh:

ok ok the joke is over .. thats not funny :mad: :mad: & you guys know i dont drink !! you guys know im all about nutrition !! & the only safe thing to drink at a club is water , so thats all i drink :D :D

I heard Meng's and DJ FX double CD...... "FUSE" .......... congrats guys ..... nice job ....... awesome breaks and dark proggy ..... I made a couple copies for some friends of mine .... they really liked it ........:cool:

Is there another of Meng's CD when he played Space? ..... or is it the same one U are talking about?.....

:cool::hat:

Originally posted by koky

ok ok the joke is over .. thats not funny :mad: :mad: & you guys know i dont drink !!you guys know im all about nutrition !! & the only safe thing to drink at a club is water , so thats all i drink

awe, c'mon Koky .. who are you trying to kid here? :rolleyes::D