Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ozzy's Daughter...

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU

SHE HAS NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER SHE IS JUST A FAT LIL SPOILED BRAT I HOPE SHE GETS HIT BY A TRUCK

ITS SAD CAUSE PEOPLE ON AMERICAN IDOL WHO REALLY BUST THEIR ASS TO GET NOTICED AND THEY ARE VERY TALENTED AND THEY GET TURNED DOWN AND THAT FAT MISS PIGGY KELLY OSBOURNE COMES OUT OF NO WHERE AND IS COMMIN OUT WITH AN ALBUM AND RECORD EXECTIVES KNOW THEY WILL MAKE $$ ON IT

ITS SAD

Originally posted by crosspatrick

Imagine how pissed her sister is the one who woldn't appear on the show, she is actually trying to make a career for herself as a singer and then u see that no talent wonder getting a record deal

Just that one song that I hear on occasion on the radio makes me want to go completely nuckin futs and rip apart who ever gave her the fuckin opertunity to pick up a microphone... Her voice fuckin kills me and the lyrics fuckin suck...

I dont know... did I say fuck enough???:blown:

Originally posted by elementx

Just that one song that I hear on occasion on the radio makes me want to go completely nuckin futs and rip apart who ever gave her the fuckin opertunity to pick up a microphone... Her voice fuckin kills me and the lyrics fuckin suck...

I dont know... did I say fuck enough???:blown:

lol...

-AHHHHH I fuckin hate that spoiled fat ass ugly stupid bitchy fuckin brat!!!!! Just b/c her father is Ozzy Osbourne, she gets so much fuckin useless publicity!!! She is fuckin NOTHING, yet, she's "something" due to her father's immense world-wide success. On top of all that, she has no talent whatsoever. Her voice is obviously electronically altered, and she obviously lip-sang @ the MTV VMA's. What a waste of oxygen, money, and time... people that actually have talent have so much trouble making it b/c of untalented brats like her!

Originally posted by lalaman

The english guy from American Idol (when he was on cribs) said "mtv made me listen to this when sbhe was on the VMAs and he seriously though it was a joke.

i saw that too:laugh:

i also thought it was a one time deal and she will be done, too bad for us there is more to come:blown:

I recently read an interview US Weekly had w/Kelly Osbourne.... and let me just tell you - She had the fckn nerve to insult....Christina Aguilera -- she said "she looks like a drag queen...."

UM WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE KELLY??????? and i think she failed to realize that at least Christina has a legit voice!!! :mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I recently read an interview US Weekly had w/Kelly Osbourne.... and let me just tell you - She had the fckn nerve to insult....Christina Aguilera -- she said "she looks like a drag queen...."

UM WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE KELLY??????? and i think she failed to realize that at least Christina has a legit voice!!! :mad:

EXACTLY!!! I just read US Weekly last night, and when I read that, I was like ummmmm.... WTF what do you fuckin think you look like Kelly?? A fuckin fairy in a pink pretty dress??? You look like a fuckin fat-ass ugly drag queen!!! Get a fuckin life Kelly!

Yeah she should keep her mouth shut especially when she's only in the business because of her father!!!

I kinda agree w/her on what she said about Willa Ford though hehehe

I just don't think she should be bashing people with real talent (like Christina and Avril)