Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning sex- DOES THIS WORK FOR THE LADIES TOO?

(Morning Sex)

Maybe you woke up in the middle of the night to find your girlfriend’s bottom nestled happily against the lead pipe between your legs. Or maybe you’re both curled up on the couch on a rainy Sunday afternoon when you awaken to notice her nipples popping up to say hi through her white cotton tank top. Yes, you’re barely conscious, but that’s no reason to deprive yourselves of carnal pleasure. And even if girls are too tired to show it, they often want sleepy sex, too. The key: We don’t want to have to work for it.

So the idea is to get her aroused before she has a chance to declare that she’s too, uh, bushed. “The best thing about slumber sex is when a few seemingly innocent little touches under the covers lead to a surprisingrnoon when you awaken to notice her nipples popping up to say hi through her white cotton tank top. Yes, you’re barely conscious, but that’s no reason to deprive yourselves of carnal pleasure. And even if girls are too tired to show it, they often want sleepy sex, too. The key: We don’t want to have to work for it.

So the idea is to get her aroused before she has a chance to declare that she’s too, uh, bushed. “The best thing about slumber sex is when a few seemingly innocent little touches under the covers lead to a surprisingly big turn-on,†says Gallagher. Assuming you’re already lying down next to her, take Gallagher’s advice and start by letting your dominant hand slide under her clothes, teasing her nipples with little strokes and playing with her curlicues. Caress where the bottoms of her butt cheeks meet the tops of her thighs, teasing her into a lazy tizzy. When you feel her giving in (body gets limp, breathing gets heavier), start to inch her pajama bottoms down to mid-thigh.

In the movies you’d roll on top of her at this point, but that frly big turn-on,†says Gallagher. Assuming you’re already lying down next to her, take Gallagher’s advice and start by letting your dominant hand slide under her clothes, teasing her nipples with little strokes and playing with her curlicues. Caress where the bottoms of her butt cheeks meet the tops of her thighs, teasing her into a lazy tizzy. When you feel her giving in (body gets limp, breathing gets heavier), start to inch her pajama bottoms down to mid-thigh.

In the movies you’d roll on top of her at this point, but that frankly sounds like a lot of effort. The easiest way to seal the deal in a sleepy state of mind is to cuddle up spoon-style and enter her from behind. “This position requires the least energy because neither of you is bearing the weight of your own body or the other person’s,†says Paul Joannides, author of Guide to Getting It On. Katie, 26, agrees. “I love this because it feels dirty,†she gushes. “It’s like you’re barely conscious and he’s in control.†Bonus: For once she won’t care if you nod off immediately after getting off.

ankly sounds like a lot of effort. The easiest way to seal the deal in a sleepy state of mind is to cuddle up spoon-style and enter her from behind. “This position requires the least energy because neither of you is bearing the weight of your own body or the other person’s,†says Paul Joannides, author of Guide to Getting It On. Katie, 26, agrees. “I love this because it feels dirty,†she gushes. “It’s like you’re barely conscious and he’s in control.†Bonus: For once she won’t care if you nod off immediately after getting off.

gm_cover.jpg

Originally posted by somegirl24

:zzz: We're human too!! And while most won't admit it..we're probably hornier than most of you guys!! Well..at least that's what I've been told...:rolleyes:

:tongue:

IS THAT WHY YOUR ALWAYS RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM 1ST THING IN THE MORNING WHEN I SEE YOU???

Originally posted by roddigga

me too, ha ha ha ha.......................loser..............

i'll see ya tuesday hottie, keep my seat warm and water my plant

Alright fucko..anything 4 you....

...are you going to the christmas party tuesday? I'm ready to break some necks!!!!:laugh: :laugh: You'll be my bitch?;)

SEX IS GREAT IN THE MORNING - GETS YOUR DAY STARTED THE RIGHT WAY....

SEX IS GREAT IN THE AFTERNOON - BREAKS YOUR DAY UP NICELY

SEX IS GREAT IN THE EVENING - A NICE WAY TO END THE DAY

SEX IS GREAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE - YOU SLEEP BETTER THAT WAY...

NOTHING LIKE WAKING UP TO HAVING YOUR MANS FACE DOWN THERE :tongue: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT :hat:

YES IM IN MY PRIME!!!:D

Originally posted by latinaz

SEX IS GREAT IN THE MORNING - GETS YOUR DAY STARTED THE RIGHT WAY....

SEX IS GREAT IN THE AFTERNOON - BREAKS YOUR DAY UP NICELY

SEX IS GREAT IN THE EVENING - A NICE WAY TO END THE DAY

SEX IS GREAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE - YOU SLEEP BETTER THAT WAY...

NOTHING LIKE WAKING UP TO HAVING YOUR MANS FACE DOWN THERE :tongue: IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT :hat:

YES IM IN MY PRIME!!!:D

See, I KNEW there was a reason I didn't mind being THIS OLD!!! :hump::whip2::aright:

Thanks for being on my page Zee...;)

hmmm first liquid touch if you are down there until she falls asleep again you are doing smething VERY WRONG

girls hornier than guys this cannot be. I think about sex from the time i wake up untill i go to bed and if i remembered my dreams theyd be about sex too probably. That whole a guy reaches his prime at 18 is either bullshit or i missed something about 15 yrs later and im alot hornier now then i was then just more selective and prefer good sex to just hit it and roll over.

sex the most pleasurable form of art

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm first liquid touch if you are down there until she falls asleep again you are doing smething VERY WRONG

thanks for ur support PLAY.

Wheres the love for the men that can handle the finer arts of CUNNILINGUS (i did spell that right ? right?)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Morning sex is good, but it must be w/out morning kissing for obvious reaons :tongue:

LMAO:laugh: so very true, and if you all run to freshen up, you then come back with cold hands and mouth reeking of mouthwash....so much for spontaneity. But it can be achieved by 'spooning' with no heavy breathing....lol

it def. rules in my book. I esp. love it a few hours before you actually wake up, then you can snuggle and go back to sleep for a few ........... my honey never has a hard time waking me up or arousing me............ it's all about the right .... touch in the morning, soft sweet and sentual (sp).

p.s.,

I actually had some this very morning followed by a wonderful nice shower together too :grin:

Originally posted by somegirl24

Alright fucko..anything 4 you....

...are you going to the christmas party tuesday? I'm ready to break some necks!!!!:laugh: :laugh: You'll be my bitch?;)

X-MAS PARTY HELL YEAH!!!!!, WE'LL START TUESDAY MORNING WHEN I GET TO WORK, WE'LL START OFF BY THE BATHROOMS BY ME!!!!

SEE YA TUESDAY, BETTER HAVE THE NECK BREAKING OUTFIT ON!!!!

AND YES I WILL BE YOUR BITCH, YOU CAN SPANK ME AND CALL ME RUDOLPH!!!!!!!

WE'LL POST THE PICS WED MORNING SO SHORTBUS AND DOGEKID CAN SPANK THIER MONKEYS FIRST THING WHEN THEY GET TO WORK!!!!!!!