Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DaVe what is UP with the uploading pics problem??

quoth

ok check this out..lotta people been tellin me they have this same problem..

the problem is is that:

when u upload a pic...and yet..it is withint the 300000 bytes size range or whatever the fuck it is...it will bring up a message that says "the uploaded pic is not a valid .jpg or .gif file...please check to see that it is then try again" or some shit like that.

Now i tried to upload a pic...and then it DOES somehow mysteriously upload..but NOW....when i wanna embed it..it shows up as a rex X and it never used to do that..

i have logged out and logged back in as well and still the shit dont wanna work...is there any way i can get my money back or perhaps store credit? :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

ok check this out..lotta people been tellin me they have this same problem..

the problem is is that:

when u upload a pic...and yet..it is withint the 300000 bytes size range or whatever the fuck it is...it will bring up a message that says "the uploaded pic is not a valid .jpg or .gif file...please check to see that it is then try again" or some shit like that.

Now i tried to upload a pic...and then it DOES somehow mysteriously upload..but NOW....when i wanna embed it..it shows up as a rex X and it never used to do that..

i have logged out and logged back in as well and still the shit dont wanna work...is there any way i can get my money back or perhaps store credit? :confused:

i guess the server got too overworked with pics of joeg's titties

Originally posted by smokesum

i guess the server got too overworked with pics of joeg's titties

Not only that...but i think danwilson told daVe never to let me upload pics any more ever since the "Ways to Execute Danwilson" photoshop series.

btw...wtf is a RAINBOW SEEKER as in yer title?

Is that someone who stands outside Christopher St. expecting a Free blowjob? :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

Not only that...but i think danwilson told daVe never to let me upload pics any more ever since the "Ways to Execute Danwilson" photoshop series.

btw...wtf is a RAINBOW SEEKER as in yer title?

Is that someone who stands outside Christopher St. expecting a Free blowjob? :confused:

nah i can never forget that night i had with your sister..when she took me to the "end of the rainbow" :D