Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time For Sopranos

Originally posted by someclown

Did anyone catch that look Tony gave Paulie when it was so obvious Paulie was trying to kiss his ass about the breakup? Tony is so smart. He knows Paulie is a sneaky bastard.

Carmela is a selfish bitch and hypocrite. She knows her husband is the mob boss of New Jersey. She loves it when everyone bows down to her, and knows she gets everything she wants. OK, I would never condone cheating in a relationship, but she LET HERSELF FALL IN LOVE with Furio. That definitely is fucked up. Tony can do better. By the way, I agree with the guy who said Meadow is going to kill herself early next season (both the kids roles are pretty useless now, and she wants to do other things.)

She might have fallen in love, but she never acted upon her feelings... Tiny will F**k anyone in sight 2 legs or not......

Originally posted by allishara

"You have made a fool of me for years ... You've had quite a time on my watch,"

Best line of the night. Damn I love her.

I gotta agree...however, if I was Tony that dumb drunk Russian chick would be history. Damn but I was happy Carmella finally said everything she has been bottling up. Did you see the one part Tony was tearing...I think he'll be back with Carmella by next season.

Originally posted by incredulous

That was a lame season in general:no:

I agree...the only good part was Carmela:clap2: I couldnt believe she told Tony she was in love with Furio:eek: that was great...she really gave that episode her all...her acting was unbelievable in it, but the rest of the show sucked. The only decent part of the whole season was Ralphie getting whacked. I hope their writers get it together next season because Sopranos is in MAJOR need of a facelift

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I agree...the only good part was Carmela:clap2: I couldnt believe she told Tony she was in love with Furio:eek: that was great...she really gave that episode her all...her acting was unbelievable in it, but the rest of the show sucked. The only decent part of the whole season was Ralphie getting whacked. I hope their writers get it together next season because Sopranos is in MAJOR need of a facelift

This season was definitely not as hood as all the hype made it out to be.....:blown:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I gotta agree...however, if I was Tony that dumb drunk Russian chick would be history. Damn but I was happy Carmella finally said everything she has been bottling up. Did you see the one part Tony was tearing...I think he'll be back with Carmella by next season.

I think Camela is going to stand her ground n this . Maybe her and feorio will get it on next

I have to agree with the ladies, Carm is my idol too. Her role in the season finale was unbelievable! Edie Falco deserves an Emmy for that performance. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time just waiting to hear what she would say next!

The entire season was pretty much a dissappointment. I still wannt know...WHERE IS THE RUSSIAN!?!?!?!?!

i dont know how Carmella could be someones idol.

i mean the chick took his shit for years and years.

until finally her spoiled ass decided even though

she had all she wanted she couldnt have taken

anymore. then later said she woudnt have minded

the cheating if he paid more attention at home. So in other words

she didnt care if she shared as long as she got equal attention. the bitch should have dumped him the first time she ever caught him cheating except she knew she woul;dnt have been rich. im sure she stole tonys money for her safety net when she wanted to leave.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i dont know how Carmella could be someones idol.

i mean the chick took his shit for years and years.

until finally her spoiled ass decided even though

she had all she wanted she couldnt have taken

anymore. then later said she woudnt have minded

the cheating if he paid more attention at home. So in other words

she didnt care if she shared as long as she got equal attention. the bitch should have dumped him the first time she ever caught him cheating except she knew she woul;dnt have been rich. im sure she stole tonys money for her safety net when she wanted to leave.

It's the children man the children..............