Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time For Sopranos

Originally posted by somegirl24

:laugh: :laugh:

this season was a joke!!

it had its funny moments but i wouldnt say a joke. more like a sunday evening naptime.

ok so 2 black guys that never been on the show get wacked by friggin vinny delpino why can i imagine doogie howser was the corner.

i think someone needed to whack johnny sak but paulie just needed to get smacked a few times. and where the hell are the russians. if i was tony i would have killed that russian chick.

i still think tony and carmella will get bck togther i think he didnt tell her where he was going so shell miss him and cant get in touch with him. She is a spoiled bitch, tony was wrong for what he did but was right saying carmellla wouldnt be happy in a hyundai with a gold chain and a lil heart on it

I cant believe that Carmela had the balls to tell Tony about wanting Furio i cant believe he had so much self control. ( I would never condone hitting a woman but i thought he was gonna snap)

they should let christopher write all the episodes the two that he wrote were the best ones all season.

Originally posted by perns2002

What did you think was happeneing to Junior?

I thought for sure he was def. going to die, at least he looked like he was having a heart attck or something.

WHy should paulie die.........? I was a slacker this season........

I think because while he was locked up he was giving all kinds of information to johnny and getting the NJ crew in trouble. :confused:

Originally posted by daveespa

def a really lame season.....hopefully next season starts off with someone getting wacked.....btw .....dioes anyone know what kind of car chris was driving when the 2 blacks guys got killed?

I could've been imagining things but I swear it looked like a Pontiac something (Grabd Am or Prix) with chrome rims.

Did anyone catch that look Tony gave Paulie when it was so obvious Paulie was trying to kiss his ass about the breakup? Tony is so smart. He knows Paulie is a sneaky bastard.

Carmela is a selfish bitch and hypocrite. She knows her husband is the mob boss of New Jersey. She loves it when everyone bows down to her, and knows she gets everything she wants. OK, I would never condone cheating in a relationship, but she LET HERSELF FALL IN LOVE with Furio. That definitely is fucked up. Tony can do better. By the way, I agree with the guy who said Meadow is going to kill herself early next season (both the kids roles are pretty useless now, and she wants to do other things.)