Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aiight movie goers.....Snatch or Pulp Fiction

Both are fuckin classics, The dialogue in both are outstanding Guy Ritchie def. bites alot off of Quentin but Quentin is a big biter himself....I liked Lock Stock better than Snatch any way

I guess I got a throw my vote Pulps way but not by much

And btw DRONE, Brad Pitt is a talent ...deal with it

pulp fiction is ok, but seriously, cheesy lines u can quote and a bunch of hollywood stars dont make pulp fiction a legend. i think its just that terentino was hot at the time so people still think his work is "groundbreaking", i live with someone who graduated from the nyu filmschool and ive seen alot of groundbreaking films. the ring is one, but not the one that came out this year, the one that came out b4 in japan. the japanese ring was amazing. 2001 a space odyssey is groundbreaking in film too. pulp fiction sadly is not. neither is snatch but just look at the editing and cinemetography in snatch compared to pulp fiction. much better, like i said, the scene where brad pitt fights is amazing, the closest thing to what a real fight looks like and sounds like when your in one. and when he fell in the water that was amazing too...

Originally posted by bxbomb

no i'm not gonna "deal with it". i never said he didn't have talent. i just fucking hate his style in every character he portrays. i just wanna punch him in the face.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

i happen to like brad pitt a lot! Please dont punch me in the face!

yeah, but just because you think the guy is hot, doesn't make him this oh-so-great actor. He's good, but I read in an interview that Guy Ritchie got him soley for the purpose of being able to sell the movie to the American audience. Brad Pitt was actually the one that called him and asked him to be in one of his movies.

Originally posted by bxbomb

Both are fuckin classics, The dialogue in both are outstanding Guy Ritchie def. bites alot off of Quentin but Quentin is a big biter himself....I liked Lock Stock better than Snatch any way

I guess I got a throw my vote Pulps way but not by much

Anyone read last month's Maxim where it stated that you can say you like the films that he's in but by no means are you to admit that you like him.......

This seems like another line in JP's gay/straight track......

"If I like Brad Pitt, does that make me gay?"

LOLz

Originally posted by zeeker

yeah, but just because you think the guy is hot, doesn't make him this oh-so-great actor. He's good, but I read in an interview that Guy Ritchie got him soley for the purpose of being able to sell the movie to the American audience. Brad Pitt was actually the one that called him and asked him to be in one of his movies.

exactly. the other way around also....just because chicks dig the guy doesn't mean you have to hate on him. but i talking in terms of acting style strictly....not good looks. for example, i happen to like matt damon's acting style (for the most part), and chicks dig him. i happen to detest brad pitt's style, and chicks are on his dick too so it's nothing to do with that.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

yeah i read that...im comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that i hes my one of my favs..snatch, fight club, 12 monkeys all great movies. And if you were an actor and you saw someone making movies like lock stock..wouldnt u try and get in their next one?

How could you forget Seven? I think it was the first movie that I legitimately developed respect for Brad Pitt............Kevin Spacy stole the show on that like he does in most of his movies though.