Friday Night

vikkii123

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a drunken mess friday night turned into :laugh:

To think I walked into that club stone cold sober and walked out (barely). Right when I was finishing my "last" jack and coke is when danny handed me drink tickets :laugh: it was all over from there.

i am officially banning myself from any and all afterhours too. heres what i remember about afterhours: the deep dish mix of timo maas "help me", and waking up on a couch with the hood of my jacket over my head :confused::blank:

Originally posted by teamj5

Man what a drunken mess friday night turned into :laugh:

To think I walked into that club stone cold sober and walked out (barely). Right when I was finishing my "last" jack and coke is when danny handed me drink tickets :laugh: it was all over from there.

i am officially banning myself from any and all afterhours too. heres what i remember about afterhours: the deep dish mix of timo maas "help me", and waking up on a couch with the hood of my jacket over my head :confused::blank:

And to think you forgot about me jumping on you, while you where on the couch and riding you home... And I'm not joking either!!! I jumped on you while you where sitting there and started riding buckin' bronco.... Yeha!

Originally posted by prplhz

And to think you forgot about me jumping on you, while you where on the couch and riding you home... And I'm not joking either!!! I jumped on you while you where sitting there and started riding buckin' bronco.... Yeha!

bwhahaha does anyone have any video footage of this? :idea::laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

:aright:

Vikki, I kept missing you

Jess, good to see ya again

G, I missed you too

J5 where are all your pics?

ummm yeah Danny rocked that place!

good night:D

Haha - have another one - I met you and your girl at Howells :D

Teamj - you really don't remember the cinammon life incedent?! That's too bad :tongue:

Howells was great (alot better the second half of the night I thought) and I was doing pretty good till that Ronin character started pouring the shots - then forget about it!

Vikki & Jess - MWAH! Had such a good time with you! Definetly have to do it again!

:laugh: Why didn't I grab the camera for that one!

Man I had a good time on Friday night. Howells was Howells... set sounded more ARCish (if that's possible) than any of his sets I've heard in Boston. Mixing up trance, techno, breaks, DnB, everything. Good stuff.

Thanks to everyone who came out for the afterhours! Everything worked out great, and from what I could tell, everyone (but teamj5) had fun. :laugh: I must have thrown half a box on Cinnamon Life on him. My roomates kept calling you Kenny... you had your jacket on with your hood up and wrapped around your head the entire night, fool!

I told you guys Ronin doesn't fool around! :drunk: That guy's too much fun... anyone catch him and I trading jabs by the kegorator? I think he's gonna raise my rent after that :D

People were in serious party mode... Tom spun until 7:30 - 8 am and there were still people hanging out, digging his music. I don't know if anyone was even listening to what he played, but the kid's got skills. :laugh: nice trainspot j5.

g, thanks for the ride! Sorry I promised Barbara a non-existant Chineese-feast when we got back (Ronin was pissed.. they threw out TONS of food!)

Jess, I've got a little something of yours you left behind :smoke:

Originally posted by whadupg

Haha - have another one - I met you and your girl at Howells :D

Teamj - you really don't remember the cinammon life incedent?! That's too bad :tongue:

Howells was great (alot better the second half of the night I thought) and I was doing pretty good till that Ronin character started pouring the shots - then forget about it!

Vikki & Jess - MWAH! Had such a good time with you! Definetly have to do it again!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG Now I remember, ohhhh what a mess of a night.

I should have just gone to Brian's because my place was full of people till after 6:30.

Wasn't I going to bed early??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

g, thanks for the ride! Sorry I promised Barbara a non-existant Chineese-feast when we got back (Ronin was pissed.. they threw out TONS of food!)

No, no -thank you! I don't think I would have made it without a navigator! I was laughing at your directions on Satuday though - knock three times! Haha! Yeah, Barbara was pretty bent at me for not bringing her to get pizza when we walked into a chinese- food-less party - I tried explaing that she just needed to just fill up on beer and she'd be all set ;)

K - you definetly should have came to Brian's!

Man I had a good time on Friday night. Howells was Howells... set sounded more ARCish (if that's possible) than any of his sets I've heard in Boston. Mixing up trance, techno, breaks, DnB, everything. Good stuff.

Thanks to everyone who came out for the afterhours! Everything worked out great, and from what I could tell, everyone (but teamj5) had fun. :laugh: I must have thrown half a box on Cinnamon Life on him. My roomates kept calling you Kenny... you had your jacket on with your hood up and wrapped around your head the entire night, fool!

I told you guys Ronin doesn't fool around! :drunk: That guy's too much fun... anyone catch him and I trading jabs by the kegorator? I think he's gonna raise my rent after that :D

People were in serious party mode... Tom spun until 7:30 - 8 am and there were still people hanging out, digging his music. I don't know if anyone was even listening to what he played, but the kid's got skills. :laugh: nice trainspot j5.

Jess, I've got a little something of yours you left behind :smoke:

Your right I did leave that behind, if you don't mind holding on to is for me, it would be much appreciated!:D

I was in rare form on Friday night! I was all over the place, sorry if I embarassed anyone and such but I was having a good time. Vague memories of that night:

1. I remember just all of a sudden jumping on Tj and riding him. Good stuff, considering he was out cold and didn't know what the hell was going on!

2. Drinking nasty organic vodka, YUCK!!

3. Jumping into Christian's bed with Vikki, some random guy, WhadupG, and a few others, that was fun:D

4. Sun coming up through Brian's windows:cool:

5. Tom's really great records, boy Brian you where right, he does have some really great shit!

Boy, I really realized how out of control one can get after drinking many a drink....:tongue:

Your right I did leave that behind, if you don't mind holding on to is for me, it would be much appreciated!:D

Don't worry, it's in safe hands :D

Jess, you had NOTHING to be embarrassed about on Friday, you were definitely the life of the party! Holy shit what I wouldn't give for video of you riding teamj5! :laugh: Next time we'll have a video camera on hand.

Yeah, Tom's got some really good records. He's got a good ear for songs. I was calling him a pussy for stopping at 8 in the morning... I'm still amazed people were up (some of us drinking champagne ;))

d:Rew, next time I'm forcing you to come by. Or maybe we'll just crash your place instead :idea:

Don't worry, it's in safe hands :D

Jess, you had NOTHING to be embarrassed about on Friday, you were definitely the life of the party! Holy shit what I wouldn't give for video of you riding teamj5! :laugh: Next time we'll have a video camera on hand.

Yeah, Tom's got some really good records. He's got a good ear for songs. I was calling him a pussy for stopping at 8 in the morning... I'm still amazed people were up (some of us drinking champagne ;))

d:Rew, next time I'm forcing you to come by. Or maybe we'll just crash your place instead :idea:

I know I should have just went. I was Wide awake anyway, and we were all just chillin.

I definatly lost track of a few things that night.

However, I will never forget J5's face when I was in the booth and he goes "can I come in" and I say No, you have been too much a whore already tonight! Ha ha you I thought you were going to cry for a sec there, definatly made me laugh.

Nights like this make me hate the 2 am bullshit

Oh yeah, and almost forgot breaking my fucking hand on your landlords hip bone..... Until yesterday I still thought it was fucking broken....

:laugh: Everytime I read a new post, a new portion of memory comes back to me! Jess' broken hand, champagne at 7am, and jumping on Christian's bed with, well everyone! Nights like that should never end! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: Everytime I read a new post, a new portion of memory comes back to me! Jess' broken hand, champagne at 7am, and jumping on Christian's bed with, well everyone! Nights like that should never end! :D

Agreed!!! It ended to quickly if you ask me, before I knew it, it was time to go home and get yelled at!!:laugh:

Everyone like the little chant that I started at the end of Howells set? 2 am's just too early!!! I did that because on his web site diary he reiterates(sp) the fact that he likes to spin in Boston but the night just ends to quickly!!!! So damn it 2 am is just too early!!!:D