Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think that danwilson..is a cross between...

quoth

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You know, this thread really tried . . it really really did . .but its stillcompletely fucking lame .. :no: . . .

kinda lame like you right mike?

anyway all u do is bitch and moan like your the funniest motherfucker on here...cause after all u post some bad ass fuckin threads yerself but yet i just dont read em or i stop readin em few sentences in...i dont waste my time like u in being so critical...just shut the fuck up already and stop critquing every goddamn post as if people are here to satisfy yer need for laughter.

If thats the case..go to a fuckin comedy club..fuckin dick :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

kinda lame like you right mike?

anyway all u do is bitch and moan like your the funniest motherfucker on here...cause after all u post some bad ass fuckin threads yerself but yet i just dont read em or i stop readin em few sentences in...i dont waste my time like u in being so critical...just shut the fuck up already and stop critquing every goddamn post as if people are here to satisfy yer need for laughter.

If thats the case..go to a fuckin comedy club..fuckin dick :laugh:

. . . what??!? . . Like I aint got the license to be pissy from time to time?? . . You pissed at me about the jersey thing too? . . Also, I go into 'critique' mode once every couple weeks . . . Most of the time I constrain my posts to meaningless drivel, so its kinda unfair to say I do it all the time . . . ;) . . .

awww..

Why dont you 2 boys Stop Swining your dicks in the air like fucking TarZan and Go FUCK!

Hahahaha:laugh:

Arent you guys like gpod friends?

LOL?:laugh:

<<me

PS> Sorry quoth about the Guest list.....i know i promised to get u on it, But i ended up signing off my computer and running around looking for an outfit like 4 hours prior and forgot about your ass, i just read your LUna list PM and i felt BAD

im so sorry!!

:*(

>olympia

Originally posted by jaysea

PS> Sorry quoth about the Guest list.....i know i promised to get u on it, But i ended up signing off my computer and running around looking for an outfit like 4 hours prior and forgot about your ass, i just read your LUna list PM and i felt BAD

im so sorry!!

:*(

>olympia

don't worry about it.

next time aight?

phunk: to be honest i didnt even read the jersey thread and plus..a diss on jersey doesn't even phaze me cause im not even from jersey i was born and raised in brooklyn. The people that get pissed off are the ones who live there all their life..which i haven't....furthermore...why the fuck do u think i post on the ny board??? cause i have nothing in common with those people simply because

A) i am not guido

B) i do not think club abyss and Hunka shit...er..bunka are the greatest clubs ever

C) because i do 99.9% of my partying and clubbin and general free time is spent in New York.