Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone here know of any

zaguero

bodyshops or recommend a bodyshop? My car's rear bumper is not properly water sealed so I have a humidor for a trunk. It has ruined my speakers and I believe it's messing up my upholstery.

:( So if anyone knows of a good bodyshop or knows someone that could help please let me know.

What kind of car do you drive?

If you have a problem with a seal, I wouldn't take it to a third party body shop. I'd take it to a body shop that specializes in the your make. Maybe even a dealer. I hate third party shops cause they always use aftermarket parts, which never quite fit right. They also use aftermarket paint, which never quite matches with the real paint job.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What kind of car do you drive?

If you have a problem with a seal, I wouldn't take it to a third party body shop. I'd take it to a body shop that specializes in the your make. Maybe even a dealer. I hate third party shops cause they always use aftermarket parts, which never quite fit right. They also use aftermarket paint, which never quite matches with the real paint job.

It's a nissan altima and i'm pretty sure it only needs some sort of water tight seal that bonds the rear bumper to the car body. I thought about taking to the dealer but they are gonna charge me like a grand or something ridiculous like that. Plus, they'll have my car for a week or 2.

Guest jroo

why not go to trak auto and get a tube of the sealant stuff. come on now, i know you mexicans know all about trak auto. while you're there you can pick up some fuzzy dice, that skull shift knob you always wanted. those lights that go on the windshield washer spray, and some real nice "rims"

Originally posted by jroo

why not go to trak auto and get a tube of the sealant stuff. come on now, i know you mexicans know all about trak auto. while you're there you can pick up some fuzzy dice, that skull shift knob you always wanted. those lights that go on the windshield washer spray, and some real nice "rims"

im thinking of removing the front seat and placing a mini-fridge in its place and adding some new hydraulics to my car

Originally posted by jroo

While I'm there, I'll also grab a confederate flag and a rifle rack for your car. :D