Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They Say Only the Good Die Young

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about your friend Dan. I've walked down that road you are on right now. I lost more than one of my close friends in the past few years. Its a long process but you'll make it through. Just be strong and reflect on the good times you all had together. Keep ya head up Dan.

Dan I am so sorry to hear about this horrible loss. Please tell his family that all of ours prayers are with them. If you need anything sweetie I am here for you. This is a bad time of year to lose someone so close to you. It's going to be tough so if you need anything you know we are all here.

We love you so keep your head up.

Love,

Jennifer

Dan even though I don't know you I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your friend in my prayer's. I know it's not easy to say this but you have to think he's in a better place, just think he doesn't have to suffer. Again I am so sorry and my heart goes out to you and his family.:(

Dan...as I told you Sunday morning I'm here if you need anything. You have my number. Its gonna take some time, thats all. Dave will be missed, very down to earth guy. Again, my prayers and condolences are with you, dave, and everyone that has been effected by this unfortunate event.

FURY - i just had to deal with my grandfathers death-

how ironic that i was the day between my birthday and my mothers-

he had been on machines for a few months

i often found myself driving down ANYSTREET in ANYTOWN USA

and came across an ambulance caring for a person that has just died-

only 200 feet away around the next corner is a crowd or ppl that have NO idea on what happened-

maybe they are better off-

point is:

this thing called DEATH is somehting that WE as intelligent ppl (humans)

have to DEAL with-

we will unfortunatly see it more as we age ourselvs-

and DONT PLZ DONT bother thinking that if u did something different and all that....

its not even worth the headache-

moving on will be hard enough for you as a close friend

and his family the same.

caring for a person that has just died-

only 200 feet away around the next corner is a crowd or ppl that have NO idea on what happened-

maybe they are better off-

point is:

this thing called DEATH is somehting that WE as intelligent ppl (humans)

have to DEAL with-

we will unfortunatly see it more as we age ourselvs-

and DONT PLZ DONT bother thinking that if u did something different and all that....

its not even worth the headache-

moving on will be hard enough for you as a close friend

and his family the same.

take care

Dj Liqid

Life is so short, we should enjoy every minute of it. Dan I am so sorry for this terrible tragedy. Our thoughts will be with you and the family of your friend Dave. If there is anything that I can do to help, I and our site is here for you.

Dan,

Just wanted to say that I'm very sorry to hear what happened. I am just reading this right now and I know what it is like to be in your shoes. I had lost several friends growing up that had passed away due to similar occurences. However, it is something that no one would ever want to imagine happening. If there is anything you ever need please do not hesitate in calling me. Please send my condolences.

Joe G.

DAN

WHATS UP BRO I JUST WANTED TO SEND OUT MY CONDOLENCES TO YOURSELF ALONG WITH DAVES FAMILY AND FRIENDS.... THE FEW TIMES THAT I SAID WHATS UP TO HIM, HE WAS A STAND UP KID. ACTUALLY THAT NIGHT I WAS SAYING WHATS UP TO YOU FROM A DISTANCE AND HE WAS NEXT TO YOU THINKING I WAS LOOKIN AT HIM. ANYTHING YOU NEED GIVE ME A CALL.

JERRY X

Sorry to hear about this bro. I will keep you and the family and friends in my prayers. I will pray that somehow God will let something positive come out of this. Someone said to me tonite on IM that this really put their life into perspective and that they plan on going back to church to get straight with God, maybe thats a light someone will remember later after grieving

Im So Sorry Dan For Your Loss. I know EXACTLY How Your feeling. Ive Lost Many Friends at this young age and it just doesnt Seem Fair. When my Boy Died a Few Years back Someone gave me this poem and its been on my wall ever since then.

It Comes Upon Us and

Hits Us Like a ton Of Bricks

So dont Ask Any Questions Why

Cause You never Know who its gonna hit.

Love Like Youve Never Been Hurt

Live Like your Never Gonna Die

Cause One Day its gonna Come

And Lead Us back to the Question Why

Why Would God Let this go?

Why Would God not Say no?

Why would God Take our friend?

And Make Us onder When our End

So If Your one who lets Days By

Without giving yor Friends a simple HI

Soon one Day they might not Be here

And then That HI is Said through a tear.

Just a Little Something to Remind all my friends and myself that like is precious and with all the chances we take, sometimes we forget how fragile we actually Are. Dont Ever think that things cant happen to us, cause its just been proven that they can....Cherish Each moment you spend with your friends, and above all, dont put that phone call to a friend off, just because you think theres a Tommorow.

Dan....You know that If you need anything just let me know. Love you kid.

Im So Sorry Dan For Your Loss. I know EXACTLY How Your feeling. Ive Lost Many Friends at this young age and it just doesnt Seem Fair. When my Boy Died a Few Years back Someone gave me this poem and its been on my wall ever since then.

It Comes Upon Us and

Hits Us Like a ton Of Bricks

So dont Ask Any Questions Why

Cause You never Know who its gonna hit.

Love Like Youve Never Been Hurt

Live Like your Never Gonna Die

Cause One Day its gonna Come

And Lead Us back to the Question Why

Why Would God Let this go?

Why Would God not Say no?

Why would God Take our friend?

And Make Us onder When our End

So If Your one who lets Days By

Without giving yor Friends a simple HI

Soon one Day they might not Be here

And then That HI is Said through a tear.

Just a Little Something to Remind all my friends and myself that like is precious and with all the chances we take, sometimes we forget how fragile we actually Are. Dont Ever think that things cant happen to us, cause its just been proven that they can....Cherish Each moment you spend with your friends, and above all, dont put that phone call to a friend off, just because you think theres a Tommorow.

Dan....You know that If you need anything just let me know. Love you kid.

I don't even know where to begin because I am still in shock over this. Dave was a friend to me. He was sweet,loving, gentle, and had alot of affection inside of him. He was a great person. He was funny and knew how to make you laugh. When I first heard the news sunday I just could not accept or believe it. I thought I was having a nightmare. All that kept playing in my head was that I just seen him a week before that. How could this happen? I want to do something to change this and the saddest part is that I can't do a damn thing. It hurts when you know that you can't change something about someone you care about. he was only 26 years old. His life was just starting. My deepest condolences go to his parents and his brother. I have a daughter and can not bear to think of if anything was to happen to her... Death is the hardest thing in the world to accept, understand, and heal. Dave I love you babe! Rest in peace!xoxoxo Its so true what Dan said.... "ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG"

Dear Dave,

I'm sorry

That I never got to say good-bye

I'm sorry you look from Heaven

And only see all of us cry.

I'm sorry that we will think of you

Every day

I'm sorry that I never said

The things I wanted to say!

But Now..here.. just too late

I'll sit down and write about your fate.

I miss you...

I care...I cry...and now I'm saying good-bye

Farewell to a lover,

Farewell to a friend..

Farewell to a life, that wasn't meant to end.

One day everone will be together..

Sitting on a star

One day we'll be together...One day that's not too far.

DEAR LITTLE DAVE,

I AM JUST WRITING TO SEND MY CONDOLENCES TO A GREAT, FUN LOVING, SWEET, CARING AND GENTLE MAN....U WERE WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE BEST...U R SOOOO MISSED AND LOVED DAVE AND I HOPE U COULD SEE THIS FROM UP ABOVE CAUSE I KNOW THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE....I HOPE GOD WILL BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITH ENOUGH STRENGTH TO GET THROUGH THIS VERY TRAGIC ACCIDENT...THIS IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE , THE WHOLE STORY, HOW IT HAPPENED AND WHY IT HAPPENED???U WERE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON...U WILL FOREVER LIVE ON THROUGH EVERYONE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AND I HAVE ASKED MY BROTHER "LENNY" TO BE THERE FOR U AND I KNOW U GUYS WILL GET ALONG GREAT!!!!!I HOPE HE WILL TEACH YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW AND I KNOW THAT HE WILL HELP YOU TO PROTECT ALL THOSE THAT YOU LOVE CAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT HE PROTECTS ME!!!!!!DAVE, IT CAN'T BE DESCRIBED IN WORDS THE FEELINGS THAT EVERYONE IS FEELING...WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY YOU? WHY YOU? YOU JUST SOOOO DIDN'T DESERVE THIS AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....WE HAD SOME GOOD TIMES AND I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THEM NOW...WE WENT TO THE SCENE LAST NIGHT AND MADE A LITTLE SHRINE OF A MEMORIAL FOR YOU AND I HOPE YOU WERE WATCHING FROM UP ABOVE..YOU WERE A REAL INCREDIBLE PERSON...ONE IN A MILLION!!!!REST PEACEFULLY, CAUSE YOU DESERVE TOO!!!!

LOVE DEBBIE

(COLLEEN'S SISTER)!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::(:blank::(:confused::(