Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Your Favorite Serial Killer Lines

"i didn't want to hurt them, i only wanted to kill them." - david berkowitz

"we serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow" - ted bundy

"big deal, death comes with the territory......see you in disneyland." - richard ramirez

"you maggots make me sick, i will be avenged. lucifer dwells within us all." - richard ramirez

"it wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds. i had a lotto fun . . . killing somebody's a funny experience" - albert de salvo

"sex is one of my downfalls. i get sex any way I can get it. if i have to force somebody to do it, i do . . . i rape them; i've done that. i've killed animals to have sex with them, and i've had sex while they're alive." - henry lee lucas

"i always had the desire to inflict pain on others and to have others inflict pain on me. i always seemed to enjoy everything that hurt. the desire to inflict pain, that is all that is uppermost." - albert fish

"I did this not as a sex act . . . but out of hate for her. I don't mean out of hate for her in particular, really i mean out of hate for a woman." - albert de salvo

its not a scarey movie line but i was watching "bachelor party" yesterday and it funny when the geeky guy is looking for hookers for the party and they say talk to the pimp ... when he gets to the pimp its an indian and he says "your a pimp !?!?!?!?! you look like ghandi !! " that part is funny as hell

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"

TED BUNDY

"There is no happiness without tears, no life without death. Beware! I am going to make you cry."

LUCIAN STANIAK

"I will in all probability be convicted, but I will not go away as a monster, but as a tragedy."

JOEL RIFKIN

"I would cook it, and look at the pictures and masturbate."

JEFFERY DAHMER (referring to a dead corpse)

"I Bite"

JEFFERY DAHMER (as Told to prison guards)

"Hello from the gutters of New York City, which are filled with dog manure, vomit, stale wine, urine and blood."

The 'Son of Sam' is born.

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"Dad, the world is getting darker now. I can feel it more and more . . . The girls call me ugly and they bother me the most."

DAVID BERKOWITZ (Taken from a letter to his dad one month before the first murder)

"The demons were protecting me. I had nothing to fear from the police."

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"I haven't spent a full year out of jail since I was seventeen years old."

GARY ALAN WALKER

"I'm sorry I killed five people, okay?"

GARY ALAN WALKER

"I was only following God's orders."

JOSEPH KALLINGER

"I saw the light over the confessional and the voice said: That's the person to kill"

HERBERT MULLIN

"I'll kill the first man that bothers me."

CARL PANZRAM

"I believe the only way to reform people is to kill them"

CARL PANZRAM

"I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself... I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others : Might makes right."

CARL PANZRAM

His final words were: "Hurry it up, I could hang a dozen men while your fooling around."

CARL PANZRAM

"My aim was pretty good."

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

"Even though this court may pronounce me guilty a thousand times, the higher court of our great Aryan warrior God pronounces me innocent. Hail Hitler!"

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

"I was a greedy, ravenous individual, hungry for life, determined to rise from the bottom .... it wasn't me!"

JACK UNTERWEGER

"I hate a bitchy chick"

GERALD STANO

"You underrate me, I am Germany's greatest killer. I put others, both here and abroad, to shame."

RUDOLF PLEIL

"Every man has his passion; some like whist, I prefer killing people."

RUDOLF PLEIL

"I saw women dancing around the golden calf and I thought they were a fickle lot. I knew I would have to kill."

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

"When I was a boy I never had a friend in the world."

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

"Big deal, death comes with the territory......see you in Disneyland."

RICHARD RAMIREZ (his reaction to receiving 19 death sentences)

"You maggots make me sick, I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells within us all."

RICHARD RAMIREZ

"I've killed 20 people, man. I love all that blood."

RICHARD RAMIREZ (bragging in prison)

"I love to kill people. I love watching them die. I would shoot them in the head and they would wiggle and squirm all over the place, and then just stop. Or I would cut them with a knife and watch their faces turn real white. I love all that blood. I told one lady to give me all her money. She said no. So I cut her and pulled her eyes out."

RICHARD RAMIREZ (Told to Deputy Sheriff Jim Ellis.)

"With great sadness and remorse, I realize that I allowed myself to be misled by Satan."

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

"I'm glad they caught me, because I'd do it again."

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

"I wanted to help her, I just didn't know how to tell her that I killed her child."

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP (on visiting the mother of his final victim.)

"It's all in the feed"

JOSEPH BRIGGEN

"You'll never get me. I'll kill again. Then you'll have another long trial. And then I'll do it again."

HENRY BRISBON

"For heAVens SAke cAtch Me BeFore I Kill More I cannot control myselF."

WILLIAM HEIREN

In 1978 Corona was reported to have told a Mexican consulate who was visiting the prison that he was guilty. This is the only reported time of him admitting the crime. The exact quote went - "Yes, I did it, but I'm a sick man and can't be judged by the standards of other men."

JUAN CORONA

"What I did is not such a great harm, with all these surplus women nowadays. Anyway, I had a good time."

RUDOLF PLEIL

"She was a hooker. Angelo went and picked her up. I was waiting in the street. He drove around to where I was. I got in the car. We got on the freeway. I fucked and killed her. We dumped the body off and that was it. Nothing to it."

KENNETH BIANCHI

"There are other 'Sons' out there - God help the world"

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"I had gotten out of bed and I was in the kitchen making coffee. Evidently, I had done some cooking the night before. There was some meat on the stove in a frying pan. I think it was human flesh. I had gone to the bathroom and found her in my bathtub, and part of her buttocks was missing. The feet were gone, the hand, the arm. I found them in the refrigerator."

EDDIE COLE

"If I gave a shit about the parents I wouldn't have killed the kid."

CLIFFORD OLSON

"It’s obvious this man has a scalpel and knows how to use it . . . You don’t find that kind of cutting edge on an ordinary knife. He knows precisely where all the internal organs are. Which makes it easy for him to remove the heart, the liver, the kidneys or the womb." Taken from a report filed by Dr. Haerm on a victim of the Stockholm serial killer

TEET HAERM

"I haven't blocked out the past. I wouldn't trade the person I am, or what I've done - or the people I've known - for anything. So I do think about it. And at times it's a rather mellow trip to lay back and remember."

TED BUNDY

"I talked to her saying I was sorry for what I had done. It was the first time I had apologized to someone I had killed"

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"I thought 'God, what have I done?'...I realized I would be in serious trouble. I thought the best way out of the mess was to make sure she could not tell anybody"

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"It was like going after a trophy Dall sheep or a grizzly bear."

ROBERT HANSEN

"It wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds. I had a lotto fun . . . Killing somebody's a funny experience"

ALBERT DE SALVO

"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them."

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"I really screwed up this time."

JEFFREY DAHMER

Q: "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street?"

A:. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'"

EDMUND KEMPER

"Sex is one of my downfalls. I get sex any way I can get it. If I have to force somebody to do it, I do . . . I rape them; I've done that. I've killed animals to have sex with them, and I've had sex while they're alive."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

"I took her bra and panties off and had sex with her. That's one of those things I guess that got to be a part of my life -- having sexual intercourse with the dead."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

"The women I killed were filth -- bastard prostitutes who were littering the streets. I was just cleaning up the place a bit."

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"I always had the desire to inflict pain on others and to have others inflict pain on me. I always seemed to enjoy everything that hurt. The desire to inflict pain, that is all that is uppermost."

ALBERT FISH

"He started messing with the Christmas tree, telling me how nice the Christmas tree was. So I shot him."

DAVID BULLOCK

"You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You're looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!"

TED BUNDY

"She insisted upon killing Lesley Ann Downey with her own hands, using a two foot length of silk cord, which she later used to enjoy toying with in public, in the secret knowny experience"

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID BERKOWITZ

JEFFREY DAHMER

A:. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'"

EDMUND KEMPER

"Sex is one of my downfalls. I get sex any way I can get it. If I have to force somebody to do it, I do . . . I rape them; I've done that. I've killed animals to have sex with them, and I've had sex while they're alive."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

"I took her bra and panties off and had sex with her. That's one of those things I guess that got to be a part of my life -- having sexual intercourse with the dead."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

"The women I killed were filth -- bastard prostitutes who were littering the streets. I was just cleaning up the place a bit."

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"I always had the desire to inflict pain on others and to have others inflict pain on me. I always seemed to enjoy everything that hurt. The desire to inflict pain, that is all that is uppermost."

ALBERT FISH

"He started messing with the Christmas tree, telling me how nice the Christmas tree was. So I shot him."

DAVID BULLOCK

"You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You're looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!"

TED BUNDY

"She insisted upon killing Lesley Ann Downey with her own hands, using a two foot length of silk cord, which she later used to enjoy toying with in public, in the secret knowledge of what it had been used for."

IAN BRADY (in a letter to the press about MYRA HINDLEY)

"People are like maggots, small, blind and worthless"

DAVID SMITH

"Killing prostitutes had become an obsession with me. I could not stop myself. It was like a drug."

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"In the morning he was lying dead on one of the beds fully clothed. He was dead. I got the impression he wanted to go, and I must have killed him. I can't remember strangling him. I just sat there shocked."

DENNIS NILSEN

"I saw him . . . at peace in my armchair. I remember wishing he could stay in peace like that forever. I had a feeling of easing his burden with my strength."

DENNIS NILSEN

"I stood there amazed. I found it all hard to believe, that I, Des Nilsen, had actually done all that."

DENNIS NILSEN

"It was as easy as taking candy from a baby. I remember thinking, 'You will have no more troubles, squire.' I felt I was doing him a favor. I felt his life was one long struggle."

DENNIS NILSEN

"The victim is the dirty platter after the feast and the washing-up is a clinically ordinary task . . . Occasionally I hear a piece of music of music which was playing at the time of the killings - then I become extremely disturbed."

DENNIS NILSEN

"I don't lose sleep over what I have done or have nightmares about it."

DENNIS NILSEN

"We wanted to do a crime that the world would have to stand up and take notice."

SUSAN ATKINS

"Most of the people at the ranch were just people you did not want, people that were alongside the road."

CHARLES MANSON

"The sixth commandment - 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' - fascinated me . . . I always knew that some day I should defy it."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"My first murder was thrilling because I had embarked on the career I had chosen for myself, the career of murder."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"For me a corpse has a beauty and dignity which a living body could never hold . . . there is a peace about death that soothes me."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"When I murdered my wife I removed the one obstacle which for ten years had apparently held me in check. After she had gone the way was clear for me to fulfill my destiny."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"I'm a sick person. I know that. How could a normal guy do what I did? . . . It was like another guy was inside me."

ALBERT DE SALVO

"Society right fledge of what it had been used for."

DAVID SMITH

"Killing prostitutes had become an obsession with me. I could not stop myself. It was like a drug."

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"In the morning he was lying dead on one of the beds fully clothed. He was dead. I got the impression he wanted to go, and I must have killed him. I can't remember strangling him. I just sat there shocked."

DENNIS NILSEN

"I saw him . . . at peace in my armchair. I remember wishing he could stay in peace like that forever. I had a feeling of easing his burden with my strength."

DENNIS NILSEN

"I stood there amazed. I found it all hard to believe, that I, Des Nilsen, had actually done all that."

DENNIS NILSEN

"It was as easy as taking candy from a baby. I remember thinking, 'You will have no more troubles, squire.' I felt I was doing him a favor. I felt his life was one long struggle."

DENNIS NILSEN

"The victim is the dirty platter after the feast and the washing-up is a clinically ordinary task . . . Occasionally I hear a piece of music of music which was playing at the time of the killings - then I become extremely disturbed."

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

"We wanted to do a crime that the world would have to stand up and take notice."

SUSAN ATKINS

"Most of the people at the ranch were just people you did not want, people that were alongside the road."

CHARLES MANSON

"The sixth commandment - 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' - fascinated me . . . I always knew that some day I should defy it."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"My first murder was thrilling because I had embarked on the career I had chosen for myself, the career of murder."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"For me a corpse has a beauty and dignity which a living body could never hold . . . there is a peace about death that soothes me."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"When I murdered my wife I removed the one obstacle which for ten years had apparently held me in check. After she had gone the way was clear for me to fulfill my destiny."

JOHN CHRISTIE

"I'm a sick person. I know that. How could a normal guy do what I did? . . . It was like another guy was inside me."

ALBERT DE SALVO

"Society right from the very beginning started to make me an animal. . . that's why I started all that killing."

ALBERT DE SALVO

"I never knew where I was going, I never knew what I was doing - that's why you never nailed me . . . you never knew."

ALBERT DESALVO

"I did this not as a sex act . . . but out of hate for her. I don't mean out of hate for her in particular, really I mean out of hate for a woman."

ALBERT DESALVO

"I would go home and watch what I done on the television. Then I would cry and cry like a baby."

ALBERT DESALVO

"She was giving me oral sexrom the very beginning started to make me an animal. . . that's why I started all that killing."

ALBERT DE SALVO

"I never knew where I was going, I never knew what I was doing - that's why you never nailed me . . . you never knew."

ALBERT DESALVO

"I did this not as a sex act . . . but out of hate for her. I don't mean out of hate for her in particular, really I mean out of hate for a woman."

ALBERT DESALVO

"I would go home and watch what I done on the television. Then I would cry and cry like a baby."

ALBERT DESALVO

"She was giving me oral sex, and she got carried away . . . So I choked her."

ARTHUR SHAWCROSS

Originally posted by notallthere

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"

TED BUNDY

"There is no happiness without tears, no life without death. Beware! I am going to make you cry."

LUCIAN STANIAK

"I will in all probability be convicted, but I will not go away as a monster, but as a tragedy."

JOEL RIFKIN

"I would cook it, and look at the pictures and masturbate."

JEFFERY DAHMER (referring to a dead corpse)

"I Bite"

"Hello from the gutters of New York City, which are filled with dog manure, vomit, stale wine, urine and blood."

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"Dad, the world is getting darker now. I can feel it more and more . . . The girls call me ugly and they bother me the most."

DAVID BERKOWITZ (Taken from a letter to his dad one month before the first murder)

DAVID BERKOWITZ

GARY ALAN WALKER

GARY ALAN WALKER

JOSEPH KALLINGER

"I saw the light over the confessional and the voice said: That's the person to kill"

HERBERT MULLIN

CARL PANZRAM

CARL PANZRAM

"I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole)

"I Bite"

DAVID BERKOWITZ

DAVID BERKOWITZ

GARY ALAN WALKER

GARY ALAN WALKER

JOSEPH KALLINGER

HERBERT MULLIN

CARL PANZRAM

CARL PANZRAM

"I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself... I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others : Might makes right."

CARL PANZRAM

His final words were: "Hurry it up, I could hang a dozen men while your fooling around."

CARL PANZRAM

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

"Even though this court may pronounce me guilty a thousand times, the higher court of our great Aryan warrior God pronounces me innocent. Hail Hitler!"

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

"I was a greedy, ravenous individual, hungry for life, determined to rise from the bottom .... it wasn't me!"

JACK UNTERWEGER

"I hate a bitchy chick"

GERALD STANO

"You underrate me, I am Germany's greatest killer. I put others, both here and abroad, to shame."

RUDOLF PLEIL

RUDOLF PLEIL

"I saw women dancing around the golden calf and I thought they were a fickle lot. I knew I would have to kill."

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

RICHARD RAMIREZ

"I've killed 20 people, mae damned human race, including myself... I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others : Might makes right."

CARL PANZRAM

CARL PANZRAM

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

FRANK G. SPISAK Jr.

JACK UNTERWEGER

"I hate a bitchy chick"

GERALD STANO

RUDOLF PLEIL

RUDOLF PLEIL

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

HEINRICH POMMERENCKE

RICHARD RAMIREZ

"I've killed 20 people, man. I love all that blood."

"I love to kill people. I love watching them die. I would shoot them in the head and they would wiggle and squirm all over the place, and then just stop. Or I would cut them with a knife and watch their faces turn real white. I love all that blood. I told one lady to give me all her money. She said no. So I cut her and pulled her eyes out."

"With great sadness and remorse, I realize that I allowed myself to be misled by Satan."

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

"I wanted to help her, I just didn't know how to tell her that I killed her child."

"It's all in the feed"

JOSEPH BRIGGEN

"You'll never get me. I'll kill again. Then you'll have another long trial. And then I'll do it again."

HENRY BRISBON

WILLIAM HEIREN

In 1978 Corona was reported to have told a Mexican consulate who was visiting the prison that he was guilty. This is the only reported time of him admitting the crime. The exact quote went - "Yes, I did it, but I'm a sick man and can't be judged by the standards of other men."

JUAN CORONA

n. I love all that blood."

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

ARTHUR GARY BISHOP

"It's all in the feed"

JOSEPH BRIGGEN

HENRY BRISBON

WILLIAM HEIREN

JUAN CORONA

"What I did is not such a great harm, with all these surplus women nowadays. Anyway, I had a good time."

RUDOLF PLEIL

"She was a hooker. Angelo went and picked her up. I was waiting in the street. He drove around to where I was. I got in the car. We got on the freeway. I fucked and killed her. We dumped the body off and that was it. Nothing to it."

KENNETH BIANCHI

DAVID BERKOWITZ

"I had gotten out of bed and I was in the kitchen making coffee. Evidently, I had done some cooking the night before. There was some meat on the stove in a frying pan. I think it was human flesh. I had gone to the bathroom and found her in my bathtub, and part of her buttocks was missing. The feet were gone, the hand, the arm. I found them in the refrigerator."

EDDIE COLE

CLIFFORD OLSON

"It’s obvious this man has a scalpel and knows how to use it . . . You don’t find that kind of cutting edge on an ordinary knife. He knows precisely where all the internal organs are. Which makes it easy for him to remove the heart, the liver, the kidneys or the womb." Taken from a report filed by Dr. Haerm on a victim of the Stockholm serial killer

TEET HAERM

"I haven't blocked out the past. I wouldn't trade the

RUDOLF PLEIL

KENNETH BIANCHI

DAVID BERKOWITZ

EDDIE COLE

CLIFFORD OLSON

TEET HAERM

"I haven't blocked out the past. I wouldn't trade the person I am, or what I've done - or the people I've known - for anything. So I do think about it. And at times it's a rather mellow trip to lay back and remember."

TED BUNDY

"I talked to her saying I was sorry for what I had done. It was the first time I had apologized to someone I had killed"

PETER SUTCLIFFE

"I thought 'God, what have I done?'...I realized I would be in serious trouble. I thought the best way out of the mess was to make sure she could not tell anybody"

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ROBERT HANSEN

"It wasn't as dark and scary as it sounds. I had a lotto fun . . . Killing somebody's a funny experience"

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID BERKOWITZ

JEFFREY DAHMER

EDMUND KEMPER

HENRY LEE LUCAS

"I took her bra and panties off and had sexperson I am, or what I've done - or the people I've known - for anything. So I do think about it. And at times it's a rather mellow trip to lay back and remember."

TED BUNDY

PETER SUTCLIFFE

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ROBERT HANSEN

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID BERKOWITZ

JEFFREY DAHMER

EDMUND KEMPER

HENRY LEE LUCAS

HENRY LEE LUCAS

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ALBERT FISH

DAVID BULLOCK

TED BUNDY

"She insisted upon killing Lesley Ann Downey with her own hands, using a two foot length of silk cord, which she later used to enjoy toying with in public, in the secret knowny experience"

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID BERKOWITZ

JEFFREY DAHMER

EDMUND KEMPER

"Sex is one of my downfal with her. That's one of those things I guess that got to be a part of my life -- having sexual intercourse with the dead."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ALBERT FISH

DAVID BULLOCK

TED BUNDY

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID BERKOWITZ

JEFFREY DAHMER

EDMUND KEMPER

HENRY LEE LUCAS

HENRY LEE LUCAS

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ALBERT FISH

DAVID BULLOCK

TED BUNDY

"She insisted upon killing Lesley Ann Downey with her own hands, using a two foot length of silk cord, which she later used to enjoy toying with in public, in the secret knowledge of what it had been used for."

DAVIDls. I get sex any way I can get it. If I have to force somebody to do it, I do . . . I rape them; I've done that. I've killed animals to have sex with them, and I've had sex while they're alive."

HENRY LEE LUCAS

HENRY LEE LUCAS

PETER SUTCLIFFE

ALBERT FISH

DAVID BULLOCK

TED BUNDY

DAVID SMITH

PETER SUTCLIFFE

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

SUSAN ATKINS

"Most of the people at the ranch were just people you did not want, SMITH

PETER SUTCLIFFE

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

SUSAN ATKINS

CHARLES MANSON

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID SMITH

PETER SUTCLIFFE

DENNIS NILSEN

"I saw him . . . at peace inpeople that were alongside the road."

CHARLES MANSON

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

ALBERT DE SALVO

DAVID SMITH

PETER SUTCLIFFE

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

SUSAN ATKINS

CHARLES MANSON

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

"For me a corpse has a beauty and dignity which a my armchair. I remember wishing he could stay in peace like that forever. I had a feeling of easing his burden with my strength."

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

DENNIS NILSEN

SUSAN ATKINS

CHARLES MANSON

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

ALBERT DE SALVO

"Society right from the very beginning started to make me an animal. . . that's why I started all that killing."

ALBERT DE SALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

"She was giving me oral sexrom the very beginning started to make me an animal. . . that's why I started all that killing."

ALBERT DE SALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

"I did this not as a sex act . . . but out of hate for her. I don't mean out of hate for her inliving body could never hold . . . there is a peace about death that soothes me."

JOHN CHRISTIE

JOHN CHRISTIE

ALBERT DE SALVO

ALBERT DE SALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DE SALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

ALBERT DESALVO

"She was giving me oral sex, and she got carried away . . . So I choked her."

ARTHUR SHAWCROSS

:)I think you have a beautiful mind :kiss2:

ps. i spilled that drink on you on purpose its how i mark my next victim(boyfriend) hahahha