Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Borth of the "NEW" EXIT

That's right everyone remember Exit back in 99'. Well we are bringing it back with the launching of

"EVOLUTION FRIDAYS"

Who's on the main floor?

Hehe.... This info. will soon be released.

When is this party launching?

DEC 27th!!!!

What makes this aprty different>?

As we all know 'EXIT' has been garbage for a while now. Well it's all changing come December 27th. Our goal is to bring that hot VIBE back to EXIT with Names like Ojeda, Santana, NERO, RIZ...

NYC has been dying for a hot venue for a while now. Well it's finally here. Hope to see you all there.

- DENNIS S

I think this a stupid remark. Stop trying to bring back the dead you say? Why should they? Its just a FUCKING club! pop more pills it will be the best one ever lmfao.. The venue is the best in the city and is better then the old one. They invested millions why on earth would they give up? That wouldn't be very intelligent...If they can promote it rite they can have one hell of a party and fuck it trying to be like the old exit they can make it even better. Every generation of clubbers thinks that there old club/party was the best. I guarantee there's a new group of people going to exit 2 that will be saying in 4 years "There was nothing like exit 2 no party can compare bla bla bla"

Originally posted by notallthere

I think this a stupid remark. Stop trying to bring back the dead you say? Why should they? Its just a FUCKING club! pop more pills it will be the best one ever lmfao.. The venue is the best in the city and is better then the old one. They invested millions why on earth would they give up? That wouldn't be very intelligent...If they can promote it rite they can have one hell of a party and fuck it trying to be like the old exit they can make it even better. Every generation of clubbers thinks that there old club/party was the best. I guarantee there's a new group of people going to exit 2 that will be saying in 4 years "There was nothing like exit 2 no party can compare bla bla bla"

Yeah maybe but I sure as hell ain't going. I think the promtor was trying to get this crowd, so to speak.........

LISTEN HEAR MECHANIC, OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR NAME IS, DON'T TEASE W/ A MAN'S EMOTIONS AND TELL ME YOUR GONNA BRING BACK THE OLD EXIT

YOU CAN'T!!!!, AND THAT'S THE END OF THAT

I WILL BE THIER W/ BELLS ON IF YOU EVEN COME A HAIR CLOSE TO HOW IT WAS WHEN DENNY RIPPED UP THE MAIN ROOM......

I GET ALL TEARY EYED AND EMOTIONAL WHEN THE SUBJECT IS BROUGHT UP, AND IF YOU TEASE W/ A CHAINED DOG AND IT GETS OFF IT'S LEASH YOU BETTER RUN!!!!

SO KEEP ME POSTED MECHANIC, CAUSE I'LL BE THE 1ST ON LINE W/ THE OLD HEARD OF MEATHEADS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

No promotor is going to work for Dave Mauricy the owner he is a cheap fuck

Guest saleen351

I will never step foot in that club again, and I hope the djs that have been asked to play, understand, it hurts their career more then it helps.....

Originally posted by menacenj1982

That's right everyone remember Exit back in 99'. Well we are bringing it back with the launching of

"EVOLUTION FRIDAYS"

Who's on the main floor?

Hehe.... This info. will soon be released.

When is this party launching?

DEC 27th!!!!

What makes this aprty different>?

As we all know 'EXIT' has been garbage for a while now. Well it's all changing come December 27th. Our goal is to bring that hot VIBE back to EXIT with Names like Ojeda, Santana, NERO, RIZ...

NYC has been dying for a hot venue for a while now. Well it's finally here. Hope to see you all there.

- DENNIS S

Still going strong huh kid? The Menace name has been around for a long time......I'm sure this party will have some people talking. Good job Dennis....represent FREEHOLD! lol

Exit used to be good befoer the renovations. Exit sucks now and it has for along time. I dont expect a new friday night party to bring it back to what is use to be. Marvisi is horrible had managing that club and as long as he's in control exit will continue to suck. Management, security and the door policy need to change and the place needs a better sound system. Then maybe ill think about going back.

RIP Exit :(

i thik exit has a great set up one of the best. too bad i dont think it could ever be the same. Not how it was. that would mean bringing back the old crowd. half the people i know or met there arent just married but have kids and all and arent into it anymore,. so it might be hard t get the crowd back in there