Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky S--ts on Da Bears... and the rest of the league

quest4sunrise

Hello, Haters? Are you still out there? 31 rushes for 216 yards and 2 TDs. Are you still out there because I can barely hear you. Either your opinions are lessening or the just don't matter anymore. Hellooooo, haters... where are you now? 4th running back to ever post consecutive 200 yard games, first to do so in 22 years. Hmm, perhaps the haters are in remission. Perhaps they want to get on the Ricky Express Bandwagon. I've been a fan since he was in Texas and there is still limited seating available. All you need to do is suck up some pride and kiss our ASSES... collectively speaking, of course.

RUN RICKEY RUN!!!!!

Guest saleen351

you beat the 2-10 bears with a 75 year old quarter back...

though ricky looked good. Bo jackson good? maybe...

but let me bring you back down to earth for a second,

the fish can't beat the pats in the cold.... on dec 29

season ova... go home...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by phrankadelic

if i remember correctly, the fish beat the patsies 2 years ago in the last game of the season to win the division.

they've done it before and they'll do it again.

its gonna be 10 degrees on grass, and for the playoffs, so the odds are against them

Ricky looked good, ill give the Fins that.

BUT

As a Fins fan, you know that if you were playing a team with a some what decent offense, they would of taken advantage of all the mistakes that the shit Bears couldn't handle. Try that against the Raiders this week and Gannon will go off. Should be a fun final few weeks, good luck.

STILL A BEAR FAN!!!!!!!

i gotta admit we got our asses kicked but we're not the same team as last year and the luck we had last season gave up on us,btw i hope Jim Miller is out for the rest of his life and i hope he takes Chandlers old ass with him,f--king shouldve signed Bledsow!!!

But its true the dolphins see snow and its over,Ricky got 200+ in the snow but you cant run the whole game, i hope they win though.if my fav team cant get it,might as well go for my home town team.

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

First time Ricky ever saw snow, he ran for 200+ And if you are hating on the Bears now, why did you start a thread about them. Look, if Fiedler doesn't screw up, the D plays consistent, and the habd the ball to Ricky, no one is better than them

That's a good point about Ricky in the snow. But here is a better point. They lost the fucking game and it was to the Bills who are no where near the team the Pats are.:eek: :eek:

I'm thinking the Fins will loose atleast one of these last three games.:idea: YOu got the probable MVP and Raiders coming in here then going up to NEw England. It's going to be a bumpy ride fo sure.