• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

hey ceepee, keep your little peepee out of it.:tongue:

AWWWWW !!!!!!

AlRight !!!

Me SORRY !!!!;)

But for da record...I dont have a little peepee !!

AND I was your side, I just cant believe thats those words came out of a "LADY".:eek:

and ya know one time on another board I said hi to Iliana and she just cold dissed me and ignored me after giving her a compliment !:confused:

jeez..I'm just bored at work !:tongue:

well why didn't you do tha time? Yeah sure you will. your some lonely mofo sitting in the corner by yourself all night watching everyone else. That is quite evident..

:laugh:

ILIANA-:love::kiss2:

Yep, that's me. SO it'll be real easy to spot me in the club...look for the girl who's by herself by the bar. Make sure you keep looking till you find me ..lolllol...even if you're doing circles..keep looking

Dumb Blond! :kill9:

-iliana

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...did someone timewarp us back to the 80s...this is some old school shit...not even good old school shit...

...new jersey bashing, dork bashing, appearance bashing....

eh...that's not entertainment...where's loch when you need him...or even quoth for that matter to show you how it's done...

shut your pie hole geek!

Originally posted by iliana

Yep, that's me. SO it'll be real easy to spot me in the club...look for the girl who's by herself by the bar. Make sure you keep looking till you find me ..lolllol...even if you're doing circles..keep looking

Dumb Blond! :kill9:

-iliana

Oh please, come on, you always got better, whats up? the more I reply to you the more your replies suck ass..I guess its pretty much at the end now huh? Someone else needs to chime in..

Hey Ceepee, its all good:cool:

Oh please, come on, you always got better, whats up? the more I reply to you the more your replies suck ass..I guess its pretty much at the end now huh? Someone else needs to chime in..

Hey Ceepee, its all good:cool:

Kool...No WORRIES..Chica !!

By chance are u "boofer" as well ??

and it is "BLONDE" not "BLOND" geesh ..

Tsk, tsk stupid BLOND, 'blonde' is merely a variation. Both are correct.

Try again... you only keep failing and proving your stupidity the more times you ATTEMPT to CORRECT me.

Too bad my reponses are not amusing or good enough! I understand Jerry Springer is not on and you're probably going through withdrawal

Solution: Go masturbate with a knife..that'll be more amusing than me replying to your stupidity.

-iliana

:tongue:

Try again... you only keep failing and proving your stupidity the more times you ATTEMPT to CORRECT me.

Too bad my reponses are not amusing or good enough! I understand Jerry Springer is not on and you're probably going through withdrawal

Solution: Go masturbate with a knife..that'll be more amusing than me replying to your stupidity.

-iliana

what the fuck is a reponse?

-iliana

you can correct me as many times as you want over Clubplanet messageboard, but one thing is for certain.. You are a miserable, rotten cunt as we have discussed before (no correction needed). Don't worry it is 3:45, you have a little more time left till your fat ass has to get up out of that seat and go home. Keep it going.:cool:

I mean I totally can't understand this person, this thing, that goes by ILIANA. This person has been on the boards for years. They sit at work 9-5 all day and type this nasty kind of stuff to everyone.. And this has been going on for years.. wtf?:confused:

I mean I totally can't understand this person, this thing, that goes by ILIANA. This person has been on the boards for years. They sit at work 9-5 all day and type this nasty kind of stuff to everyone.. And this has been going on for years.. wtf?:confused:

IF she has a job (who would hire her?) then she probably hates it and the people there hate her. In addition, she is probably insecure because this is the way she's been all her life, so she's quite used to conflict. And from the way it sounds, everything was always handed to her so why would she need friends anyway.

Like a sniper or serial killer, she feeds on how much people wonder about her and hate that she posts. She's a message board troll in every sense of the word, just posting nonsense to get under the skin of people.

It's one thing to just post nonsense, but to personally attack people, what they look like, how smart they are, their race, etc. (all things we've seen her do) is just wrong.

She will be alone and unhappy over the coming holidays.

Originally posted by rizzo

This is interesting, hense the reason why the great Rizzo is gracing this thread.

Before I start to comment and tear things apart, does anyone have a picture for me of of Illiana and Girly?

First of all, Iliana has been on the boards for years, she evidently sees people out and doesn't reveal herself. As for pictures of me, I'll put one up when i actually get one I consider good "online". At least people on here know what the fuck I look like. And what does this thread have to do with looks anyways:confused: i can guaratee you i could get into Pangea based on looks but believe me I don't need your critiques thats for sure..Your a fucking model, I'm just a pretty little girl from Wantagh:laugh:

Now, Now, don't get your panties in a bunch. I see that girly and brooklyn kid are both VERY UPSET..awwwww....... Get over it.

Your assumtions over my 9-5 job and insecurities are real interesting. I want to hear more please since the both of you obsess over me so much.

-iliana

:D

oh sooooo very upset..:laugh: I'm sure this brooklynkid is crying as well.

And what does this thread have to do with looks anyways:confused: i can guaratee you i could get into Pangea based on looks but believe me I don't need your critiques thats for sure..Your a fucking model, I'm just a pretty little girl from Wantagh:laugh:

You got me wrong Great Neck, I'm not going to tell you that you cant get into anyplace, just for some reason when two girls are arguing (and about shit like this), it helps to see what they look like.

Originally posted by rizzo

You got me wrong Great Neck, I'm not going to tell you that you cant get into anyplace, just for some reason when two girls are arguing (and about shit like this), it helps to see what they look like.

yea i want to see the face that "dirty rotten cunt" came out of :laugh: :laugh: