Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey iliana....

hotcheme

Originally posted by iliana

Your assumtions over my 9-5 job and insecurities are real interesting. I want to hear more please since the both of you obsess over me so much.

No need to obsess. You're actually really simple to figure out. Everything that needs to be said has already been said somewhere in this thread, among countless others.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

i think iliana is pretty fucken funny :D she gets people more stirred up than anyone else here. :laugh:

i think its the opposite way around.. We get her stirred up quite a bit:laugh: Can't you tell by reading what she types..

Originally posted by rizzo

This is interesting, hense the reason why the great Rizzo is gracing this thread.

Before I start to comment and tear things apart, does anyone have a picture for me of of Illiana and Girly?

oh my.....you would have so much fun with iliana's pic....lmfao....

unfortunately, it was posted way too long ago....its not saved anywhere....:(

• 2 weeks later...

You people are too funny. What does this entire thread add to anything on a positive note? Nothing is the answer! It only bolsters the immaturity that is already rampant on this entire, FUCKING website. No one I know from the tri-state area over the age of 18 acts the way the majority of you people do. Grow up and do something more productive than stupid, Internet bashing and drama... JESUS CHRIST you people are petty.

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

You people are too funny. What does this entire thread add to anything on a positive note? Nothing is the answer! It only bolsters the immaturity that is already rampant on this entire, FUCKING website. No one I know from the tri-state area over the age of 18 acts the way the majority of you people do. Grow up and do something more productive than stupid, Internet bashing and drama... JESUS CHRIST you people are petty.

1. the name of the board is "Drama"

2. what makes You the perfect judge of the maturity of people posting here?