Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHeRE MY FELLOW JUICEHEADS AT?

Originally posted by njserious

HOLLA IF YOU ARE A JUICER LIKE ME.............................NONE OF YOU 135LBS BENCHIN' QUEERS WHO ARE PUMPIN TEST UP YOUR ASS THINKING YOU HARD EITHER...IM TALKING HEAVY HITTERS......NO BEGINNERS........NO SISSY BOYS......:direct::shades:

Why Juice... :rolleyes: Come to Staten Island... "Savage Fitness"

to be exact...

Juice Vs No Juice...

We will see what you choose when you are done... You know you can get all the gains without using all that SHIT!!!

I have lifted both on cycles when I was younger and would never touch the shit again and I am very happy with my strength, health and gains and Endurance...

Peace...

Originally posted by elementx

We will see what you choose when you are done... You know you can get all the gains without using all that SHIT!!!

I have lifted both on cycles when I was younger and would never touch the shit again...

Peace...

I HOPE YOURE KIDDING PAL......HARD WORK IS #1, BUT TO GET TO THE LEVEL THAT I AM ON AND PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE AT.....YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE THAN GENETICS AND HARD WORK, YOU NEED THE SAUCE BUDDY. HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND SAY THAT YOU CAN GET THE SAME GAINS WITHOUT AS WITH. YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

I HOPE YOURE KIDDING PAL......HARD WORK IS #1, BUT TO GET TO THE LEVEL THAT I AM ON AND PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE AT.....YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE THAN GENETICS AND HARD WORK, YOU NEED THE SAUCE BUDDY. HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND SAY THAT YOU CAN GET THE SAME GAINS WITHOUT AS WITH. YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND.

First of all... Can you please...

TURN YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

Secondly... I am not knockin you... I have been there... And I prefer to not use the shit... What I am trying to say is yes you get stronger on the shit... But when you lose the shit... You lose alot of strength with it... Which leads to depression which leads to eventually stopping the gym for a prolonged period of time... Which basically you lose more of your gains... I am sorry but I prefer doing it the right way... I am not looking to be a body builder... I just like to be in shape. And for a 235 LB guy who does not Juice... I think I can keep up with alot of people who do Juice...

I may not look as tight and as ripped... But at least I look natural and no one walks by and says " Ew Look at that Juice Bag "

First of all... Can you please...

TURN YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF!!!

Secondly... I am not knockin you... I have been there... And I prefer to not use the shit... What I am trying to say is yes you get stronger on the shit... But when you lose the shit... You lose alot of strength with it... Which leads to depression which leads to eventually stopping the gym for a prolonged period of time... Which basically you lose more of your gains... I am sorry but I prefer doing it the right way... I am not looking to be a body builder... I just like to be in shape. And for a 235 LB guy who does not Juice... I think I can keep up with alot of people who do Juice...

I may not look as tight and as ripped... But at least I look natural and no one walks by and says " Ew Look at that Juice Bag "

you can't knock that, mad respectable

MY CAPS STAY ON BECAUSE I LIKE TO TYPE THIS WAY, IT REPRESENTS MY PERSONALITY, LOUD AND BIG....

ANWAYS, I RESPECT YOU FOR WORKING OUT, AND THATS FINE, AND I AGREE ABOUT THE GAINS, YOU DO TEND TO LOSE SOME, BUT MY CYCLES ARE DESIGNED NOT TO, AND ARE MOST EFFICIENT....YOU ARE HOLDING YOUR OWN AT 235, GOOD JOB, HOW TALL ARE YOU? KEEP PUMPING BRO.

Why Juice... :rolleyes: Come to Staten Island... "Savage Fitness"

to be exact...

Juice Vs No Juice...

I have lifted both on cycles when I was younger and would never touch the shit again and I am very happy with my strength, health and gains and Endurance...

Peace...

Oh shit you go to the Savage Fitness in Springville?

HOLLA IF YOU ARE A JUICER LIKE ME.............................NONE OF YOU 135LBS BENCHIN' QUEERS WHO ARE PUMPIN TEST UP YOUR ASS THINKING YOU HARD EITHER...IM TALKING HEAVY HITTERS......NO BEGINNERS........NO SISSY BOYS......:direct::shades:

Come Down to Factory on Saturday!!! Ill be their all day! Ill keep a lookout for your puny 18 year old ass! Just don't piss yourself when I smack ya on the back with my gorilla paws!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Come Down to Factory on Saturday!!! Ill be their all day! Ill keep a lookout for your puny 18 year old ass! Just don't piss yourself when I smack ya on the back with my gorilla paws!

PUNY? AHHHAHAHHAHAHA IM 19 BUD, AND PUNY IS DEFINITELY NOT ME, YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN ME FOR YOUR SELF. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT WEAR A TANKTOP EITHER, WE DONT WANT THE LADIES USING YOUR ARMS AS TOOTHPICKS NOW, DO WE ? MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE CLOTHES ON, LIGHTWEIGHT.

Originally posted by jaybzee

Originally posted by £ddie

It's all about:

500 mg enanthate 10 weeks

400 mg deca 10 weeks

35 mg Dbol 4 weeks

Arimidex post cycle

lolol But seriously you don't need muscle to get laid if u have a good game. I found myself a bangin little hottie with a 6 figure salary tonight with solely my charm. ;) [/quote

haha, at least a few kids can hold it down for Fordham Law---still can take that next step though and stick a needle up my ass...i'll stick to the tuna and the myoplex and the half ass results

I can only take so much of tuna, by the way, the cycle i presented was for informational purposes only, I don't engage in such activities. ;)

PUNY? AHHHAHAHHAHAHA IM 19 BUD, AND PUNY IS DEFINITELY NOT ME, YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN ME FOR YOUR SELF. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DONT WEAR A TANKTOP EITHER, WE DONT WANT THE LADIES USING YOUR ARMS AS TOOTHPICKS NOW, DO WE ? MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE CLOTHES ON, LIGHTWEIGHT.

Im deffinatley puny, no no your right... Im Sorry I forgot that the clubs in NY hire puny bouncers! I didn't know 6ft6 320 was puny!

Ill be roaming around at factory all day ill be doing security so feel free to come up and say hello because It will be my pleasure to throw you out on 46th street on your ass!

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

Oh shit you go to the Savage Fitness in Springville?

Yeah... During the week I am there from about 9 am to 11am

Saturday if I go I am there any time between 12 and 4 Depending on when I stroll out of the house...

Sunday is an off day almost always...

I normally Carry a Nike Bag :)

Im deffinatley puny, no no your right... Im Sorry I forgot that the clubs in NY hire puny bouncers! I didn't know 6ft6 320 was puny!

Ill be roaming around at factory all day ill be doing security so feel free to come up and say hello because It will be my pleasure to throw you out on 46th street on your ass!

soo 6'6 320 pounds and hes gonna use ur arms as his toothpicks, must be a pretty big gap, need a dentist?

Fuck Matt... I guess I will have no problem finding you at ARC this Friday night...