Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok..THE REAL 2002 CP Awards....Quoth-Style... ;-)

quoth

Biggest Male Loser: Danwilson...duh

Biggest Female Loser..Always and Forever: PrincessLolita

Most Likely to get thrown in jail for internet stalking or stalking related charges:

Blowflyii,markynotnicey,tillyispoo,chikswitdiks,quothispoo, etc etc.

Person who talks the most shit: 70% of you

Person who is honest and tells it like it is: Quoth

Girl who has dated all of CP: ou...let's not go there i think we all know that one

Guy who has dated all of CP: Teklord (thats why he has meetups DUH)

Most likely to loose his virginity to a clubplanet member: Teklord...gmcookny....Roninmess...joeg..danwilson

Best looking girl after about...4 beers: MarciD

Best looking guy after about 4 beers: Jaysea

Nicest eyes when wearing fake color contacts: bbkitty

Fakest person on CP: ou...lets not go there...we could be here all day

Person who makes me laugh most with his photoshop skills: Smokesum...Rizzo...ocassionally roninmess

Most likely to "go black and never come back" : Quoth

Most likely to take these awards to heart and forget that its just the internet just for shits and giggles: girly

Girl with the widest smile able to devour 2 dicks at once: Sassa

Gayest cliq outside of clubplanet: joeg....phuturephunk...marcid...etc etc etc

Male who almost got knocked the fuck out at Baktun when he came up and tried talkin to me and just wouldn't leave me the fuck alone when i asked him to: Blowflyii

Most likely to get denied at centro-fly for wearing khaki shorts: joeg

Most likely to get kicked out of Arc: joeg and ibclubbin

Female who could prolly kick the shit out of any of you: fierydesire

Male who could prolly kick the shit out of any of you: Heretic909

Best lookin girl on CP: Not important for you to know...all u gotta know is that i met her and she asked me to keep it on the DL.

Male you would most like to see succeed in life: Eddie and surprisingly enough...joeg

Female you would most like to see succeed in life: Fierydesire and xtotaleclipsex...Female most likely ilson

Person who makes me laugh most with his photoshop skills: Smokesum...Rizzo...ocassionally roninmess

Most likely to take these awards to heart and forget that its just the internet just for shits and giggles: girly

Male who almost got knocked the fuck out at Baktun when he came up and tried talkin to me and just wouldn't leave me the fuck alone when i asked him to: Blowflyii

Best lookin girl on CP: Not important for you to know...all u gotta know is that i met her and she asked me to keep it on the DL.

Male you would most like to see succeed in life: Eddie and surprisingly enough...joeg

Female you would most like to see succeed in life: Fierydesire and xtotaleclipsex...Female most likely never to run into Quoth even though we are at the same venue(s): Misk

Male that i never got to thank for giving me a ride(s) to Penn Station after clubbing: Crobra

Female i never got to thank for giving me a ride(s) to Penn Station and/or Jersey: Spygirl and njangel

Male who is my closest identical and/or knows where im coming from at times: roninmess...phuturephunk....smokesum...Eddie

Female who is my closest identical and/or knows where im coming from at times: clubkat...tastyt....LavenderMenace

Guy most likely to still be kickin game to CP girls when he is 25: teklord and djjjonstephen

Guy who is most likely to have a condom break and become a father once he has sex again: Spragga

Girl who will forever be on a quest to find a man who will let her fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo: nympho69

Male who will forever ride that fine line of outragous posts: Quoth

Female who will forever criticize me for my outragous posts and supposid "hostilness": Hotcheme

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

Woohoo, I get an award!

list of who needs the shit kicked out of them:

Shelter - for banning me from spinning hardcore

Opaline - for banning me from spinning hardcore

Flamingo East - not only from banning me from spinning hardcore, but also for blaming my music as the reason why the club got fined over $10 grand

Bloomberg - for this fucked up smoking ban bullshit

Feel free to add more to this list if you know someone else that needs a size 13 steel toe army boot forcefully implanted up their ass. ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

Shelter - for banning me from spinning hardcore

Opaline - for banning me from spinning hardcore

Flamingo East - not only from banning me from spinning hardcore, but also for blaming my music as the reason why the club got fined over $10 grand

I told ya to go with Luz Devina and Kylie Minouge.

Originally posted by quoth

Biggest Male Loser: Danwilson...duh

Biggest Female Loser..Always and Forever: PrincessLolita

Most Likely to get thrown in jail for internet stalking or stalking related charges:

Blowflyii,markynotnicey,tillyispoo,chikswitdiks,quothispoo, etc etc.

Person who talks the most shit: 70% of you

Person who is honest and tells it like it is: Quoth

Girl who has dated all of CP: ou...let's not go there i think we all know that one

Guy who has dated all of CP: Teklord (thats why he has meetups DUH)

Most likely to loose his virginity to a clubplanet member: Teklord...gmcookny....Roninmess...joeg..danwilson

Best lookin girl on CP: Not important for you to know...all u gotta know is that i met her anted all of CP: Teklord (thats why he has meetups DUH)

Female you would most like to see succeed in life: Fierydesire and xtotaleclipsex...Female most likely ilson

Best lookin girl on Cd she asked me to keep it on the DL.

Female you would most like to see succeed in life: Fierydesire and xtotaleclipsex...Female most likely never to run into Quoth even though we are at the same venue(s): Misk

Male that i never got to thank for giving me a ride(s) to Penn Station after clubbing: Crobra

Female i never got to thank for giving me a ride(s) to Penn Station and/or Jersey: Spygirl and njangel

Male who is my closest identical and/or knows where im coming from at times: roninmess...phuturephunk....smokesum...Eddie

Female who is my closest identical and/or knows where im coming from at times: clubkat...tastyt....LavenderMenace

Guy most likely to still be kickin game to CP girls when he is 25: teklord and djjjonstephen

Guy who is most likely to have a condom break and become a father once he has sex again: Spragga

Girl who will forever be on a quest to find a man who will let her fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo: nympho69

Female who will forever criticize me for my outragous posts and supposid "hostilness": Hotcheme

lmao...

-------------------P: Not important for you to know...all u gotta know is that i met her and she asked me to keep it on the DL.