Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Forum Sucks!

guyman1966

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

Tisk, Tisk. You are back to calling me names. I only called him that becasue he asked for it.

Sassa, I thought we (you and I) moved past that.

tit for tat.

NO ONE asks to be insulted, guyman, i don't know if that's how things are done wherever you live. :rolleyes:

I say quitcherbitchin! Anyone can shoot down someone else's opinion or use snob tactics and say they aren't valid because they went to a "second-tier" or "c-grade" school. Who died and made you Intellectual of the Year? Specifically, you might not agree with Sassa's opinions, but at least she takes the time and initiative to post interesting topics on this board that have relevance to the idea of "current events". Personally, I think Sassa is very intelligent and qualified....but that aside, no one on this board can claim to really know the truth unless they were right there on the Senate floor. It all depends on where you get your information from and what you consider to be a reliable source. So back off!

Dude, stop playing your guitar (you probably suck anyway), and open a few history books on Nazi Germany.

Oh I suck on guitar? It just so happens I jam with friends of mine who so happen to be in BANDS!! :blown:

And about Nazi Germany? My Dad fought in that war and Killed little Nazi fucks like you!

For you to compare me to Hitler and Bush to Nazi Germany, it means that you know absolutely nothing about the Nazis.

For me to compare you to Hitler and Bush to Nazi Germany, it means that all I have to do is listen to your ignorant racist bullshit and I can see the simularities very clearly!

Originally posted by monicac

I say quitcherbitchin! Anyone can shoot down someone else's opinion or use snob tactics and say they aren't valid because they went to a "second-tier" or "c-grade" school. Who died and made you Intellectual of the Year? Specifically, you might not agree with Sassa's opinions, but at least she takes the time and initiative to post interesting topics on this board that have relevance to the idea of "current events". Personally, I think Sassa is very intelligent and qualified....but that aside, no one on this board can claim to really know the truth unless they were right there on the Senate floor. It all depends on where you get your information from and what you consider to be a reliable source. So back off!

GO MONIAC!!! :clap:

GO SASSA!!! :clap:

The both of you make execellent points!

Thank GOD know one is dead and I am FAR from "Intellectual Of The Year". But, compared to some on this board…

:lol3:

Face it. Sassa has you beaten in the intelligence department.

Even my cat has you beaten in the intelligence department so that says alot.

As for your s/n? Can you be more creative?

Originally posted by normalnoises

:lol3:

Face it. Sassa has you beaten in the intelligence department.

Even my cat has you beaten in the intelligence department so that says alot.

As for your s/n? Can you be more creative?

Sassa is a very bright person. She is extremely misguided, but bright. She has hope. You on the other hand, are a complete moron. And, I’m sure that you do look up to your cat in the intelligence department. That poor cat is probably the closest thing you ever come to having Pussy.

• 2 weeks later...