Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coldpaly coming in concert

jcbliss

coldplay to me is one of the best bands to surface in years. both albums, parachutes and rush of blood to the head (think thats what its called) are absolutely amazing! saw the hbo reverb special with them and also a tape of the performance at glastonbery = these guys rock! anyways - they are playing at University of Miami on Jan 22nd - check it out - they are awsome!;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

coldplay to me is one of the best bands to surface in years. both albums, parachutes and rush of blood to the head (think thats what its called) are absolutely amazing! saw the hbo reverb special with them and also a tape of the performance at glastonbery = these guys rock! anyways - they are playing at University of Miami on Jan 22nd - check it out - they are awsome!;)

jon pm me an update of the luaderdale annoucement... i'm having a hard time keeping my mouth shut:D but i am ..... for now...

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Yeah I heard ab this 2 weeks ago and would loooove to go see them, They'rer awesome! The only thing is that I've never even heard of that place. Has anyone ever been there? How's the size/acoustics??

if they're playing @ gusman hall @ um, the acoustics are great! size is a medium concert hall (actually, make that small for a show of this size). but, if it's outdoors (where um does a lot of their shows), it'll be great as well.

paz,

stryke

Are tickets available at Ticketmaster or can I find out at UM?

Coldplay is definitely one of the finer bands out there right now....I saw G. Love and Special sause on the patio by the rathskeller and the sound was amazing so I don't care if they play in Guzman or outside....they both sound fine at UM...

Originally posted by stryke303

if they're playing @ gusman hall @ um, the acoustics are great! size is a medium concert hall (actually, make that small for a show of this size). but, if it's outdoors (where um does a lot of their shows), it'll be great as well.

paz,

stryke

Coldplay is playing at the new UM basketball arena(I just heard).....the sound could be hit or miss considering it's the first concert there and no one knows what the fuck it's going to sound like....tickets are 40 bucks....

UM has built a new arena, named the "convocation center". It will be the basketball arena and many concerts, including Coldplay, which i believe will be around $32 to get in.

The place is pretty big, haven't been inside yet because its still in construction...

I'm not really into this kinda music, anyway.

PEace.