Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do u find girls who get into fights attractive ?

dolcemimi

Girls get into cat fights over men, and who's prettier and etc ...

what do yo guys think of girls who start fighting at clubs , parties or any public place ? Do you get embarrassed if she's your girl ?

I gotten into situations where I could've gotten into serious fights but I rather not embarrass myself so I walked away. So the girl who stepped to me makes a fool out of herself in the end.

I think girls who start fights want attention and they do get it but after that they lose mad respect.

As for guys fighting - I think it's mad embarrassing.

Also - if 2 guys fight over a girl - I know it's got nothing to do with the girl but they're battling their small egos.

Do guys feel flattered if 2 girls fight over you ?

----tions where I could've gotten into serious fights but I rather not embarrass myself so I walked away. So the girl who stepped to me makes a fool out of herself in the end.

I think girls who start fights want attention and they do get it but after that they lose mad respect.

Also - if 2 guys fight over a girl - I know it's got nothing to do with the girl but they're battling their small egos.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dolcemimi

Girls get into cat fights over men, and who's prettier and etc ...

what do yo guys think of girls who start fighting at clubs , parties or any public place ? Do you get embarrassed if she's your girl ?

I gotten into situations where I could've gotten into serious fights but I rather not embarrass myself so I walked away. So the girl who stepped to me makes a fool out of herself in the end.

Also - if 2 guys fight over a girl - I kn think of girls who start fighting at clubs , parties or any public place ? Do you get embarrassed if she's your girl ?

----tions where I could've gotten into serious fights but I rather not embarrass myself so I walked away. So the girl who stepped to me makes a fool out of herself in the end.

i hate fighting girls. even thought they are fun as hell to watch I get sooo turned off .

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

i wouldn't fight over a guy, but i have a bad temper when it comes to someone who has crossed the line... i've kicked a few bitches' asses back in the day.

I can totally picture you getting into fights. girl fights are fun as hell to watch.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you know? . . I'm a big fat liar!! . . :drunk: . . there's nothin betta than watchin two hopped up club hoochies get into a slappy fight on the dance floe . . specially when those napkin sized skirts get ripped off . . HOOOO BOYEE!! . . :drunk: . . .

well thats what I am saying! tis great to see two bitches go at it and hope something gets ripped off but I would never want a girl to fight over me or get jealous of another girl and slap her in the face.

we should start a cp girl "fight club"!!

I'm a big fat lia I'm a big fat liar!! . . :drunk: . . there's nothin betta than watchin two hopped up club hoochies get into a slappy fight on the dance floe . . specially when those napkin sized skirts get ripped off . . HOOOO BOYEE!! . . :drunk: . . .

depends. If the girls are brash and coarse, and say "fuck" a lot, then play the female "biff" routine, then they're about as attractive as a dirty brick.

If they're more disciplined about things, and can kick someone's ass and walk away, they might have my respect.

Guest gabo

wtf! this is the 5th time this has happened to me, everytime I post more than a sentence everything gets fucked up! are they gonna fix this shit or just ignore it?

Originally posted by gabo

spragga will be the ref.

... And if any fight gets boring well just throw some jello on them

Just to let you kiddies know, I would be fair and impartial DURING the fights.

But this ref WILL take bribes before the fight, so ladies, if you want to win, you're gonna have to "stuff" ragga's big ol pocket! ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

this ref WILL take bribes before the fight, so ladies, if you want to win, you're gonna have to "stuff" ragga's big ol pocket! ;)

you heard it here first everybody. whoever stuffs Ragga's brown starfish and gives a reacharound to his pink crayon the best is the winner.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I think you come up with some very interesting threads . . .

*Interesting,* eh? Euphemistically speaking? lol

Anyway I'll skip the q about girls fighting... b/c the answer to that is pretty damn obvious...

Guys fighting over women though- yeah, pretty pathetic. My ex nearly got into fights with two guys over me... and it had absolutely nothing to do with ME, it was all about how he felt disrespected by having another guy saying something to me... Nevermind the fact that he did that to other women, while in my presence, all the time... :rolleyes:

that's called lack of trust and an overinflated ego as a defense for one's own personal feelings of inadequacy.

if a girl i was with got into a fight over me, i'd hope it's because some other girl started it and was getting her lights put the fuck out. Starting fights = not cool.

Finishing Fights Someone Else Started = Very cool

none of this has happened to me personally, but i once saw this guy get his ass beat down first by a girl and then by the bouncers when he finally took one swing back after taking like twenty...it was some fucked up shit...

first, youre looking at the guy like..damn that's gotta hurt...then when he swings at her, youre like, mother fucka, dont be hittin a girl...whap whap whap...

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Do u find girls who get into fights attractive ?

i feel that anyone who fights is nothing more than a barbarian or some type of primative creature... one of my strongest beliefs are that the pen is truly mightier than the sword... and following in suit the tongue is mightier than the fist... fighting is nothing more than a crude, crass, gauche, form of expression... and i do not find anything attractive about it regardless of sex... (dont get me wrong there is definately a proper place and time for everything, however it takes a great deal to push me to the level of dropping a brick on someones head, or simply knocking them the fuck out... believe ive been in my share of fights <and im currently 3-1>)