Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's great....

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

im very glad that you like it again because if you didnt like it i dont know what the world would come to. i think it would just come to a standstill while we wait for you to find something ejoyable within the board ;) hehe

I for one wouldn't be able to continue with life, if he wasn't having a good time

Originally posted by kaydup

I for one wouldn't be able to continue with life, if he wasn't having a good time

the world would be in a state of devasatation....

people staring blankly into space with looks of confusion in their eyes as they remember the world USED to be when brian was happy and having a good time...:laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've seen that world, and it's a bleak, desolate place. Trust me, none of you want to live in that world. Just make sure I'm appeased at all times.

Speaking of appeasing..... :bj:

:tongue:

since you seem to use the smilies a lot, im being a post whore on some boards cuz im so bored at work, do these faces also work on other boards?

I've seen that world, and it's a bleak, desolate place. Trust me, none of you want to live in that world. Just make sure I'm appeased at all times.

Speaking of appeasing..... :bj:

:tongue:

since you seem to use the smilies a lot, im being a post whore on some boards cuz im so bored at work, do these faces also work on other boards?

and speaking of being appeased would you like this :3some: as well LOL

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

and speaking of being appeased would you like this :3some: as well LOL

OK, I'll give ya a quick lesson of what I know. Basically any smile will work on any board... with a little effort. Just right click on the smile you want, go to properties, then copy the address. When you're at another board, hit the button to post an image, and copy that address into the box that pops up. That's all you've got to do. There are also websites out there that have 1000s of smiles on them, but I don't know any of the addresses.

Oh hell yeah.. I want :3some: with a side of :bj: ... or better yet, a side of :bj: :bj:

That's what I call appeasing!

OK, I'll give ya a quick lesson of what I know. Basically any smile will work on any board... with a little effort. Just right click on the smile you want, go to properties, then copy the address. When you're at another board, hit the button to post an image, and copy that address into the box that pops up. That's all you've got to do. There are also websites out there that have 1000s of smiles on them, but I don't know any of the addresses.

Oh hell yeah.. I want :3some: with a side of :bj: ... or better yet, a side of :bj: :bj:

That's what I call appeasing!

lol@ side of :bj: :bj:

thanks for the info on the smilies :D

and thank you as well vikki...