Roland

LunarSessions

on the Magic Terrace...

Vibes like this are created by peepz like you & music by

Roland

If you've been, well then you know...;)

Guest list & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Lunar Trivia

Space will be celebrating Roland's Birthday & The Lunar Full Moon Party on Dec. 21st. but can you guess his actual birthdate excluding the year (we don't want to giveaway the old man's age)??

Prize

Roland CD, 3 ViP bands & 2 Drink Passes along with Comp admission.

Space

142 NE 11th Street

Downtown Miami

www.clubspace.com

Guest saleen351

As much as I like Tom Stephan, his hard tribal sound for 5 hours, gets boring and annoying... Someone needs to tell him to change it up... But at times he is sick, but only for 2 or 3 hours tops....

What space needs is Hex to play. Bring some vocals to space and south florida...

Originally posted by saleen351

As much as I like Tom Stephan, his hard tribal sound for 5 hours, gets boring and annoying... Someone needs to tell him to change it up... But at times he is sick, but only for 2 or 3 hours tops....

What space needs is Hex to play. Bring some vocals to space and south florida...

WTF do you like any thing:confused: :blown:

Why don't you go to a Back Street Boys Concert if you like vocals so much.:laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meli2444

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. :laugh:

SALEEN- WOULD YOU CARE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION FOR US?

see my attention hog post...

Originally posted by saleen351

As much as I like Tom Stephan, his hard tribal sound for 5 hours, gets boring and annoying...

I live for 'that hard tribal sound' -------> bring it.

Look what Tom just sent out to all the Leadheads (are you down w/ the Roach)!!!!!!! :cool:

SuperCrimbo2.jpg

Originally posted by biznation00

about Roland's bday-

you guys are close, but no cigar... keep tryin'

D7, you should know these things.. come on...;) Where's our trivia king Lalo?? he's a sleeper on this one...

well, i don't know the answer to this one Biz but I will give you a wild guess: Dec 23rd? :D

Lalo is a tru trivia superstar..

good guess.. if you wanna come by this saturday let me know.

(see below for your prize)

I'll have a couple drink passes & 3 bands set aside for you & comp admission at anytime for you and 2 guests. Email me or call me for details.

hopefully see u then Lalo...

Corinto, los25 & D7-

Thanx for playin'.. until next week...;)

very funny hog.. ;) why does it sound like saleen is pokin' you in the back to make that remark??

Tom is in Miami already, we spoke to him upon confirming his check-in at a local hotel...

Mainroom set times for tonite:

Oscar G 10pm-1am+

Tom Stephan 1am+ - 5am+

Louis Puig aka "the emperor" to follow Tom - close

Lunar Sessions w/ Roland on the Terrace all night till 6am...

Guest list (1am) & table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

www.bullittbookings.com << Tom Stephan aka "superchumbo" info.

Guest saleen351

very funny hog.. ;) why does it sound like saleen is pokin' you in the back to make that remark??

Tom is in Miami already, we spoke to him upon confirming his check-in at a local hotel...

Mainroom set times for tonite:

Oscar G 10pm-1am+

Tom Stephan 1am+ - 5am+

Louis Puig aka "the emperor" to follow Tom - close

Lunar Sessions w/ Roland on the Terrace all night till 6am...

Guest list (1am) & table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

www.bullittbookings.com << Tom Stephan aka "superchumbo" info.

had nothing to do with it...

though word is space, told marco not to come....

funny, you didn' reply back to jc blisses post.... wonder why:rolleyes:

lets see the flight number....

Dude,

Seriously, where do you get your "word is" information statements??

They are way off.. you sure, don't get them from me, Roly, Oscar, Edgar, Louis, Jorge, Diego, Rob or anyone from managment who knows what's really going on...

Someone is takin' you for a ride with all that false information. or maybe you just add the "word is" comment to make it sound like a valid rumor you hold the key to.

If we wanted to lie to you & really wanted a draw for the night, we would advertise a far bigger name like a tiesto, pvd, etc.. to draw in the masses & make a quick buck. But come on.. Marco V?? He's a talented dj, but he's not gonna fill your club with 3,000+ Marco V Miami fans... jeez...:rolleyes:

Sometimes, shit happens.. since when did any of you become a pro-analyzers of airport & weather conditions??

Guest saleen351

Dude,

Seriously, where do you get your "word is" information statements??

They are way off.. you sure, don't get them from me, Roly, Oscar, Edgar, Louis, Jorge, Diego, Rob or anyone from managment who knows what's really going on...

Someone is takin' you for a ride with all that false information. or maybe you just add the "word is" comment to make it sound like a valid rumor you hold the key to.

If we wanted to lie to you & really wanted a draw for the night, we would advertise a far bigger name like a tiesto, pvd, etc.. to draw in the masses & make a quick buck. But come on.. Marco V?? He's a talented dj, but he's not gonna fill your club with 3,000+ Marco V Miami fans... jeez...:rolleyes:

1. i did just only post it to get a rise out of you. You should not post comments like that about me with what hog said. You know me, and you know i'd just post them with out hiding behind hog

2. Bliss questioned it, therefore that dude is in the know, though i have not spoken to him, i just found it odd, a person who rarely posts and we know who his friend is, sez something like that on here.

3. i really didn't give a fuck about what happed last night, and i didn't say much except "hmmmmmmmmmmmmm" about it...

4. here is some happy reading for you and space

http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/helpmehoward/S68/

5. Flight number and airline and space is off the hook....

anyone who paid cover last night is entitled to a full refund, if they were not told he wasnt performing before they walked in.

i may see you tonight, beers on me, shots on you......

Steffy,

try this.. because I wasn't aware of the problem till far after I posted Marcos' set time. I have Spin to worry about on fridays my Space thoughts mainly fall on saturdays w/ a few exceptions to help out a few of you on this board, not because I have to, but because I choose to.

Frankly, it won't hurt me if you think I'm withholding information from any of you, because I've always been honest & upfront with everyone on here & then some.

What's done is done, what happened, happened & there's nothing we can do about it... Check in with the master of the Space rumors if you need further information.. you might know him, his name is Nick aka Saleen on the board. He seems to know it all know-a-days...

now if you guys don't mind I have a saturday to enjoy & a night to attend to...

Guest saleen351

Steffy,

try this.. because I wasn't aware of the problem till far after I posted Marcos' set time. I have Spin to worry about on fridays my Space thoughts mainly fall on saturdays w/ a few exceptions to help out a few of you on this board, not because I have to, but because I choose to.

Frankly, it won't hurt me if you think I'm withholding information from any of you, because I've always been honest & upfront with everyone on here & then some.

What's done is done, what happened, happened & there's nothing we can do about it... Check in with the master of the Space rumors if you need further information.. you might know him, his name is Nick aka Saleen on the board. He seems to know it all know-a-days...

now if you guys don't mind I have a saturday to enjoy & a night to attend to...

you are mad at me, cause of what hog said..

are you kidding me?????

:blown: