Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to buy a 7 yr old? some ideas please

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I can't figure out what to buy my nephew for xmas and I am always the uncle that gets him the cool toys instead of books and clothes. I went to a few toy stores and they all have shit. I am a big kid so I figue if I like playing with it then hell love it but everything sucks.

I am out of ideas... lil help.

Originally posted by gabo

I can't figure out what to buy my nephew for xmas and I am always the uncle that gets him the cool toys instead of books and clothes. I went to a few toy stores and they all have shit. I am a big kid so I figue if I like playing with it then hell love it but everything sucks.

I am out of ideas... lil help.

buy him some legos.....when i was 7 yrs old all i cared about was legos and playing atari.

Originally posted by dr0ne

buy him some legos.....when i was 7 yrs old all i cared about was legos and playing atari.

. . > yeah, Legos ROCK!! . . Get him the Programmable Robot Factory set . . Its the Coolest shit!!! . . .Hey . .now that I think about it . . .BUY ME THE ROBOT SET FOR CHRISTMAS PETE!! . . . :laugh: . . :what: . .

Guest gabo

leggos are ok I guess. I wanted something that will make him so happy. I am leaning towards a remote controlled car, what kid doesnt love that?

dont worry phonk I already wrapped your leggos and they are sitting under the xmas tree, along with spraggas blow up doll and hotcheme's new 8'' vibrator

Originally posted by gabo

leggos are ok I guess. I wanted something that will make him so happy. I am leaning towards a remote controlled car, what kid doesnt love that?

dont worry phonk I already wrapped your leggos and they are sitting under the xmas tree, along with spraggas blow up doll and hotcheme's new 8'' vibrator

i guess just make sure u don't get one of these..... http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/package.jsp?name=toys/toys

most dangerous toys