Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Fatfuck< I Mean Fatfingers

Nice fucking name. Hey faggot the donkeys dont give a fuck about you. Hey chubbyfuck you must be some real fat piece of shit there tubby. Hit the gym and lose some weight and maybe you'll be allowed back on donkeyland. Until then dont fucking respond or post.

HEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankx DONK-

i didnt want to say anything to that DUMBASS post he left about HUNNIE-

i mean only what 7 posts and already approaching the wrong way?

and the wrong person too-

like SHES all indefensive?

now look at me? im getting all wriled up-

FATFINGERS - welcome to the DONKEY LIST CANDIDATES

USFlag100_61.gif

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Nice fucking name. Hey faggot the donkeys dont give a fuck about you. Hey chubbyfuck you must be some real fat piece of shit there tubby. Hit the gym and lose some weight and maybe you'll be allowed back on donkeyland. Until then dont fucking respond or post.

HEEEEEEEE HAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assure you donkey i am very fit and by the national average i am stronger, faster, and better looking then most.

I don't agree with you at all. I don't not appreciate your derogatory remarks to me and find you to be very immature. I am surprised that you have not posted your age I am sure you are 19. I can tell that you have not had a proper upbringing and have a low level of class. I am sure your parents may not have envisioned to have raised a son that would turn out to be such a neanderthal but be assured they did not discipline you correctly.

I will not tolerate anymore of your comments

Thank You

-Todd

Originally posted by fatfingers

I assure you donkey i am very fit and by the national average i am stronger, faster, and better looking then most.

I don't agree with you at all. I don't not appreciate your derogatory remarks to me and find you to be very immature. I am surprised that you have not posted your age I am sure you are 19. I can tell that you have not had a proper upbringing and have a low level of class. I am sure your parents may not have envisioned to have raised a son that would turn out to be such a neanderthal but be assured they did not discipline you correctly.

Thank You

-Todd

hey fingers, see i put ya on the map partner.................

now do it with me, just like i told you in your intro!!!! take them chubby fingers, grab a hold of that vermont timber and give us a "EH YO" come on do it with me TODD "EH YO".................

see TODD, i came and saved your VT intro and mad you a star in 1 hour, now your the talk of the board, now just do it already, we've all asked!! re-write the intro and ask "who's horny and wants to meet me behind the dumpster at metro"

and TODD, say this w/ me too, come on, you ready

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by fatfingers

Thank You

-Todd

I read this late LMAO :laugh: :laugh: