Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate school.

i've spent 18 hours in the last 2 days working on one of my projects. My partner designed it, now we're building it. a simple 7 transistor amplifier. It is the reason I hate my life. Half the shit doesn't work. We have to demonstrate tommorow.

I hate school. i hope i pass evreything. :mad:

Originally posted by mbenzml

84 seems do-able, good luck

?? WOW, I haven't scored anywhere near there since freshman year physics, except for labs and stuff. An 84 in most of my classes would be a definetely A. I've had some classes where a 29 was a D. Sick curves cuz people do so poorly.

Anyway I demonstrated my projected and it actually worked!! I was soooo happy. Now I really have to start studying for finals, very important considering they start monday.

Originally posted by teklord310

i've spent 18 hours in the last 2 days working on one of my projects. My partner designed it, now we're building it. a simple 7 transistor amplifier. It is the reason I hate my life. Half the shit doesn't work. We have to demonstrate tommorow.

I hate school. i hope i pass evreything. :mad:

. . . Get a fucking job and then tell me how much school sucks . . ;) . . :aright: . .

Originally posted by PFloyd40

hahaha

i'm convinced my resume has a subliminal message on it that says I suck.. LOL

I know you may think that, bro. But trust me, I'm the EXACT same way...probably more so cuz I'm so horrendously paranoid.

Having said that, even I've gotten quite a few interviews lately. No job yet, but it goes to show that the recruiters are looking. I'm sure your resume's better than mine. So don't worry about it. :D It's the hardest thing to be confident, so keep your head up chief. :)

The ECONOMY, on the other hand...now that's a fucking BITCH! :mad:

Originally posted by xpander

I know you may think that, bro. But trust me, I'm the EXACT same way...probably more so cuz I'm so horrendously paranoid.

Having said that, even I've gotten quite a few interviews lately. No job yet, but it goes to show that the recruiters are looking. I'm sure your resume's better than mine. So don't worry about it. :D It's the hardest thing to be confident, so keep your head up chief. :)

The ECONOMY, on the other hand...now that's a fucking BITCH! :mad:

. . . eh . . I think we should just have a conversation about bagels and destroy the entire fucking universe . . then we wouldn't have to worry about those pesky 'jobs' . . . ya know? . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . eh . . I think we should just have a conversation about bagels and destroy the entire fucking universe . . then we wouldn't have to worry about those pesky 'jobs' . . . ya know? . .

Bagels and destruction of the universe are easier...I agree...:laugh:

I have a job... part time though. It's pretty cool, i've learned way more at work than i have at school. I work for Rutgers Engineering Computing Services doing networking. Fun stuff. can't wait to finish with this stuff. True, i shouldn't complain. Gluck with finals every1.