Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weight loss...

dgmodel

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Nice - transdermal speed.

i like how they do not list the herbs that are included. Maybe that is b/c you can buy them at speedy mart for $3.

Nautica

. . . :laugh: . . Speedy Mart . . Classic!! . . :laugh: . . :aright: . . .

. . . And on the subject of the patch, I bet its just another Ephedra delivery method . . .

Originally posted by sassa

that is bullshit. as long as someone watches what they want and exercise the right amount, losing weight shouldn't be a problem (unless you have a serious metabolism-related disorder....)

. . . Its alot more complex than that . . but you're on the right path as far as the actions needed to change are concerned . .

Originally posted by sassa

please explain how it is more complex.

. . . Unless you've felt the full psychological damage from being obese you wouldn't understand . . I've been there at various points of my life and I'm still in the thick of battling it now . . "Eat right, drink alot of water and exercize" is an easy way to can it for public display but unfortunately theres no component cans for 'don't get defeated' , 'don't get self-conscious' and 'don't listen to those nagging demons of hoplesness that are tearing apart your soul' . . . Until you've heard those, yes, weight loss will seem pretty black and white . . . But spend a decade taking ridicule from people (sometimes . . oftentimes some very special ones in your life) and you tell me how its feasable to get out of bed in the morning and not put a bullet in your skull . . .

. . . I guess for me . . it would symbolize the ultimate act of them winning if I did . . . and I hate them too much to give them that satisfaction . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Unless you've felt the full psychological damage from being obese you wouldn't understand . . I've been there at various points of my life and I'm still in the thick of battling it now . . "Eat right, drink alot of water and exercize" is an easy way to can it for public display but unfortunately theres no component cans for 'don't get defeated' , 'don't get self-conscious' and 'don't listen to those nagging demons of hoplesness that are tearing apart your soul' . . . Until you've heard those, yes, weight loss will seem pretty black and white . . . But spend a decade taking ridicule from people (sometimes . . oftentimes some very special ones in your life) and you tell me how its feasable to get out of bed in the morning and not put a bullet in your skull . . .

. . . I guess for me . . it would symbolize the ultimate act of them winning if I did . . . and I hate them too much to give them that satisfaction . . . :aright: . . .

you're talking about psychological affects. i'm talking about physical affects. i understand how hard it must be for someone who doesn't fit the "standard" body type that society preaches to everyone we all must have, but this should make you a stronger person, strong enough to tell people to fuck off and mind their own business about your body.

good luck with your quest.