Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* Lolahotass FINALLY meets SHROOMY thread

lolahotass

YEAH!! FINALLY!!!

Okay - *official* Lolahotass friday review:

Go to SoBe for interview (went real well by the way)... the guy interviewing me *happens* to me one of my best friends..... so we go grab a pizza.... then to his new condo - hang out drink a bottle of wine (or 2:confused: )...............

Head to "China Grill" since Lola's never been....... drink some drinks, people watch, bullshit....typical shit ya know............

THEN it's off to the Marlin ---------> I FINALLY GET TO MEET SHROOMY!! He's there chillin' w/ Digital 7 and Phrankadelic.... It's about time Shrooms - gees, it's only been a year.........i had a great time chattin' and super thanks for the drink! YOU ROCK!

Great to meet Lalo too....:)

All I gots to say is we gots to hang out again Shrooms, you are good people.......... Phrank n' Danny too;)

THE MUSIC WAS TIGHT YOOOO AND THE CHICKS WERE FUKKEN SMOKIN'!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Overall , AWESOME NIGHT.................

SALEEN - call me about Saturday, good talkin' to ya tonight honey - and MikeydNY - see ya Sunday punk beotch:eek:

Lola:D

awwwwh :kiss2: for lola

it was a fun night. And lola wins my "most interesting to talk too award" we are definetly going to have to go out and do it up properly next time ;)

BTW our own MrJoeBudious, wins the hottest roommate award, hands down.

and as always the music was great, It would nice to see the marlin come back onto the scene.

and in case I forget to write a Maze post, many thanks for the hospitality and genuine friendliness from MazeGirl. Who is going to make this wonderfully designed club live up to its potential through her sheer willpower. (BTW you also win my cutest skirt award :) )

and of course it always makes my night hanging with Danny, Phrank and even the brief apperance of Hector, with guest spots going to Marrick and James. Good seeing you all.

that it is!

overall a really good, chill night out. got there just in time for the open bar. stocked up on some drinks and hit the couches. mona from 3 degrees was on the decks (u guys should definitely check him out tonight at lola's for DLFT. the man threw down a nice set. great guy btw too!). boomerang threw some tunes down then jask came on. jask was really good for the beginning of his set, but personally, i think he picked up the tempo a little too much for playing in such a small spot. s'all good tho. good music nonetheless.

great hangin w/shroomy again. next time u have your "get out of jail" card again, give us a buzz. and great hangin w/lola again too. it's been a while! :)

defenitely a good nite out.. Mona dropped down a super chill set, super stuff from the 3rd Degree kru.. Jask had a good set as well, but the bpm's were off the chain for the latter part of his set. either way, the choons were proper.. Boomerang had a wicked mid set and kept the flow up nicely, props to the booty kru for a good nite out.. as always, shroomy lived up to his name :drunk: and a good time was had by all... shout's to phrank, lola (which was good to see ya, it's been a long time!), laliux (I know where you were ;) ), joe & tomas and ofcourse vaughan and sheldon stopping by and showing some love (good to see you guys, we'll have to continue the antics :D )

I must have been walking two steps behind Shroomy... Never did catch-up with him though! Danny... what can I say... always gets a little out of hand when we get together! Phrankadelic... it was fucking great to see you; been too long my friend! Who was the cute blonde bartender??? She was cool as shit!

Jask was killer as usual... then it was pretty much a blur after that... ended up continuing my alcoholic antics at the Diner where I allegedly almost went to the clink for grabbing a cop's arse!

Well I'm off to the bathroom to pop a couple more Xtra strength Tylenol for the boom-boom in da head!

Adios Amigos!

V-Diddy

shit, how could i forget...vaughan!! great seeing u man. lookin a little slimmer these days buddy. almost didn't recognize ya! :)always a pleasure when u pop up out of nowhere. it's been a long time. i've been due to catch u up there for a while now. i know, i know. hopefully i can make it up there one of these weekends.

Originally posted by Treepwood

even though i've met shroomy several times.

He still scares me. just seeing someone that big, and knowing he was a marine just makes it even worse.

When I first met Shroomy I was scared of him too.....but then I saw him in his 'karate' pants and the intimidation factor went down to almost nothing. :laugh:;)

sheesh guys,

By the way you talk you would think I should work the door at space :)

Originally posted by lolahotass

True dat Treep - I felt very safe sitting next to my monsterous sized new buddy:tongue:

Lola:D

and lola, if I wasn't married, you wouldn't have been safe at all :tongue:

Ahhh Joey,

The infamous pants :) there really is no way to explain them, is there? :) I'll have to wear them next time......