• denny t
    • anthony n
    • eddie b

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pjgurl

ugh who gives a shit abt any of this... I didnt mean to start a war.... Its sooo dumb........................................

Hiiiiii deb!!!!!!! thanks for setting the record straight.....:tongue:

apparently you give/gave a shit. I was just pointing out that you contradicted yourself many times over in this thread....no warring here though.

Originally posted by pjgurl

deb.... I totally agree........... so much freakin stupid drama......I think it is soo sad when people take this shit sooo seriously.....

Listen..I'm sure you're probably a really cool girl in person, I'm sure you're smart as hell too, so don't take this the wrong way. But YOU're the retard who started the nonsense and the drama!!! I just want to point out, for the last time I swear, that YOU brought the stupidness to this thread and I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why you still seem to be playing it off on other people. That is all, I'm dropping this beat to death topic right.......now :)

whatever................ You have no respect for girls.... u dont call them names.... especially ones you have never met.... dont tell me I am prob really smart then call me a retard in the next sentence....we are not in second grade ........just drop the whole STUPID thing......:mad:

Originally posted by codica3

Underneath what all? I think the venue is beautiful. It's such a waste of good space, it's really annoying. I love EXIT the building, I don't love Exit's PARTY, nor do I care at all for the management, the security, the scum crowd that is there, or the fucking horrible DJ. :blown:

AMEN to that. i do too think its a waste of a nice space.

hey jess... u causin trouble again.. ant i swear it was all her fault ...lol... jk... if anyones got any problems with pjgurl u better back up... dont hate on people... if u dont have anything nice to say then do what the nursery rhyme tells u to do... lol.. sounds corny but treat peeps wit respect my man... as for the spot at Exit which this is all supposed to be about... i had a great time there everytime u spun there ant.. and i cant wait for u to get back into the spotlight cuz these fools still have no idea what u are all about... bangin out those great beats... keep ya head up bro and you'll get what u want outta this... lol and one more thing... zeeker u need to relax about this... dont get a tempertantrum goin on cuz u might fall over and die from all of this B.S. u are talkin... this is a message board and u are not the moderator, son... so get your shit together before u start talkin outta your ass agian.. lol ... and for the record u could probably give 2 shits what im sayin to u... but now u know how we feel about the crap u are sayin... i rest my case... lata

if i had to choose from the list i guess jason o i havent heard him spin since the summer of 98 @ c.p.i."s but those partys were amazing!!!! then again the scene was very diffrent people actually danced there asses off back then everyone wore nike sweats and sneakers and the pills were pure mdma and everyone had mad respect for each other that feeling is so gone nowadays!!!! but id love to see pvd 1 a month or oakey

way to go zeek - youve gone and pissed off Jersey

haha but i always love how people say stupid things and you point them in the face of their stupidity and they try and change the subject! Some people were born without the functions of their brain that control logical thought.

Ha and dont threaten him u punks! Or else you have to learn what CT is all about

1 love

haha

Originally posted by egoiceman12

hey jess... u causin trouble again.. ant i swear it was all her fault ...lol... jk... if anyones got any problems with pjgurl u better back up... dont hate on people... if u dont have anything nice to say then do what the nursery rhyme tells u to do... lol.. sounds corny but treat peeps wit respect my man... as for the spot at Exit which this is all supposed to be about... i had a great time there everytime u spun there ant.. and i cant wait for u to get back into the spotlight cuz these fools still have no idea what u are all about... bangin out those great beats... keep ya head up bro and you'll get what u want outta this... lol and one more thing... zeeker u need to relax about this... dont get a tempertantrum goin on cuz u might fall over and die from all of this B.S. u are talkin... this is a message board and u are not the moderator, son... so get your shit together before u start talkin outta your ass agian.. lol ... and for the record u could probably give 2 shits what im sayin to u... but now u know how we feel about the crap u are sayin... i rest my case... lata

ohhh god...I so wanted to drop this but you baited me back into this played out argument.

First of all, in response to PJgurl's post about me not respecting girls....Um, what are you talking about? Thats all I have to say about that one.

Secondly, to the guy that 'has pjgurl's back' (lol)...I am very relaxed here, and have been from the start of this little argument. I also don't think I've been talking out of my ass either....side from pointing out your friend's contradictions.

But, no one is hating on anyone. I mean, I've never met 'Jess,' So I would be completely unjustified in 'hating on her.' However, she has assumed a CP identity (PJgurl) and whether you choose to see it or not, she has said some less then smart things in this thread. Now, I'm not attacking her, I'm attacking her ideas...her ideas that she's made public by posting on a message forum, for all to read. The point of a message forum is to post ideas about a given subject and read other's ideas on the same subject. Obviously our ideas on Exit's future etc, aren't quite the same. So, in accordance with the purpose of a message board, I naturally disagreed with what she said. Hence the reason why ClubPlanet exists right? Right. So, to sum it up, I think pjgurl and company need to relax. Maybe the retard comment was a tad unnecessary, so, if thats what the fuss is about, whoops, my bad. Other then that I think I'll try real hard not to die over a CP issue, and no, I don't really give two shits about what you said.:D

ha, Aaron, CT represent!