1. 1. who would u like to see as exits new resident

• keep draper
    • richie s
    • jason o
    • denny t
    • anthony n
    • eddie b

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

no matter what happens, i'm not stepping inside that place until it changes ownership...even on a night that draper wasnt present it was horrifying (ie Independence day :shake: )

You should be resident and just spin all your faithless records

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey,

i assume you mean dave clarke? well ARC is considering bringing him out on night soon, so go and vote YES PLEASE!

http://www.arcspace.net/

its on the second page in the main forum, thread called 'dave clarke??'

Joe

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Clarke would NEVER spin there....plus he's really busy being Mr. Father and taking care of his baby :) ...thats why he doesnt spin out that much... :(

OK U CP PEEPS ARE EITHER FUCKING MORANS OR U NEED HOOKED ON PHONIX, THIS THREAD STATES PLEASE VOTE 4 WHO IS ON THE LIST. WHAT PART OF THAT CANT U GET THROUGH UR DRUGGED UP SKULLS??? IF U DONT SEE SOME1 U LIKE ON THE LIST DONT VOTE. SIMPLE ENOUGH... N FOR THE DJS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER DJS JUS REMEBER IT MIGHT COME BACK N BITE U ON THE ASS, OR BETTER U MIGHT SPIN WITH THEM N THEY MIGHT MAKE U LOOK STUPID 2 CENTS 4 YA

ID LIKE TO SEE NERO N SANTANA TAG TEAM

Originally posted by codica3

Underneath what all? I think the venue is beautiful. It's such a waste of good space, it's really annoying. I love EXIT the building, I don't love Exit's PARTY, nor do I care at all for the management, the security, the scum crowd that is there, or the fucking horrible DJ. :blown:

Ah...i agree 100%...Cody..ur my hero

i agree... exit is a beautiful club..... but its dj and party suckkkkkk!!! they def need to bring a new vibe in there..... ant nero i think would be a great choice for the main floor dj....he had a good sat party going on in march.......lots of fun, energy, and great sets......i think he would be a asset to that club:idea:

Originally posted by pjgurl

how the heel did draper get 5 n eddie 1??? wtf nyc... he shouldnt even be up there can i get a second on that:blown:

um, it's a poll son...and seeing as Draper is Exit's current Friday night main floor resident, it seems reasonable to me that he would be an option. And not everyone feels the same way as you about Draper. People are into different styles of music. I don't get why that is so difficult to grasp.

Honestly, Santana or Ojeda. Ojeda would be my first Choice, but I dont think the DJ will do much of a Difference.

Picture it. Your Favorite DJ Spinning a 6 hour set, but there is the same Exit Crowd. No Vibe, Im-polite people, i dunno it just doesnt seem to work for me.

I used to love Exit, i will admit that no matter what anyone says. I just keep watching it go deeper and deeper into the shit-hole.

I agree with Codica, its a waste of an Awesome place.

After going to classics this past friday (cause i arrived at limelight at 2am to a closed building...so much for that party huh) i can honestly say Exit is the Worst party in NYC right now. I enjoyed Webster Hall more and that SUuuuuuuuuckkkkedd!

I have no respect for a dj that just sits back and plays already mixed cds......... thats y i think draper SUCKS...........

um, he does? That would be news to me. He definitely spins a lot of CDs, but I'm not too sure about him just letting pre-mixed CD's play. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that most people hated on the guy due to his limited mixing skills, and maybe because he can get a tad on the cheesy/commercial side, not because he's lazy and rocks pre-mixed cds...

Originally posted by zeeker

um, he does? That would be news to me. He definitely spins a lot of CDs, but I'm not too sure about him just letting pre-mixed CD's play. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that most people hated on the guy due to his limited mixing skills, and maybe because he can get a tad on the cheesy/commercial side, not because he's lazy and rocks pre-mixed cds...

Zeeker is right.. Draper is there attempting to mix.. those trainwrecks aren't pre-recorded, they're LIVE for your enjoyment! :D:laugh:

yep at exit he has played pre mixed cds...... I dont like his style and I think he has no talent.... its noise... no soul.....it seems now a days that there are so many drugs in the scene its not even about the music... its sad.......

yeah, more like your first argument fell through and now you're making generalizations. First it was the fact that Draper lets pre-mixed cds play which is pretty much false, so now it's the drugs. There are drugs everywhere, it's part of the culture whether you like it or not. Quick, go ask one of your cool friends for more reasons to 'hate' the place.