another one bites the dust

wakeup

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheezbalz

opinios heres mine

ufag..........thats ur name right my bad, mindFAG......This kid wakeup knows his shit.....ive seen him dj and his track selection is unreal.....so dont hate cause u want to be like him

lemme me guess wakeup...........this is ur mom this time instead of ur bro and his girl ?

cheezedick stop tongueing his nuts, his heads swelled already.

opinios heres mine

ufag..........thats ur name right my bad, mindFAG......This kid wakeup knows his shit.....ive seen him dj and his track selection is unreal.....so dont hate cause u want to be like him

hmm seems like cheezbalz sounds exactly like wakeup...

Originally posted by mindfaqd

lemme me guess wakeup...........this is ur mom this time instead of ur bro and his girl ?

cheezedick stop tongueing his nuts, his heads swelled already.

:eek: :eek: ......watch out now.....mindFAG is all bent out of shape....and another thing his mom, good one it was original. u make that up yourself.:blown:

:eek: :eek: ......watch out now.....mindFAG is all bent out of shape....and another thing his mom, good one it was original. u make that up yourself.:blown:

I'm really not upset newbie. his bro and his girl were fukkin w/ him last week w/ a new name on CP. so which one of his relatives are u?

why u two must know each other mindFAG and lilLESBO....

by the way.........someone w/ a screen name like cheezbalz shouldn't be making fun of others.

cheez dick, blue ballz, ball sack, my ballz in ur mouth. just too much opportunity for reciprocation there my friend. :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

if u seen me spin then who the hell r u :confused: , i doubt i was playin any cheeze, if thats what u like. i dont think mindfag spins, just likes to leach tracks off the net and ask peopl to hook him up

got the wrong guy washup. I have never asked u for anything ever.

by the way.........someone w/ a screen name like cheezbalz shouldn't be making fun of others.

cheez dick, blue ballz, ball sack, my ballz in ur mouth. just too much opportunity for reciprocation there my friend. :laugh:

the name is simply for cheese balls like yourself........ :rolleyes: and im not making fun of anybody the kid knows his shit so im backing him up......so get off his nuts.....

the name is simply for cheese balls like yourself........ :rolleyes: and im not making fun of anybody the kid knows his shit so im backing him up......so get off his nuts.....

I never questioned his musical knowledge. ur right, he does know his shit. but u don't know this kid newbie. he treats everyone on this board like peons and himself as the grand master of it all. If ud been here longer than ur 7 posts indicates u'd know that!

I never questioned his musical knowledge. ur right, he does know his shit. but u don't know this kid newbie. he treats everyone on this board like peons and himself as the grand master of it all. If ud been here longer than ur 7 posts indicates u'd know that!

ur not a pigeon ur a little whining bitch. now go pull the string and change ur tampon. if i felt that u or anyone else was a pigeon i wouldnt list tracks for people to keeps a heads up on or post occasional ids.

ur not a pigeon ur a little whining bitch. now go pull the string and change ur tampon. if i felt that u or anyone else was a pigeon i wouldnt list tracks for people to keeps a heads up on or post occasional ids.

who used the term pigeon? peon (pee-on) that was the word i used.

u need my visene? have u not woken up yet?

ur not getting all upset now over a little message board, are u?

in that case mindfag :peeleft::D

ouch, that hurt. :laugh:

I'm gonna be around a while douchebag. Whenever I feel that ur steppin on peoples toes or excersizing ur superiority complex, I'm gonna point it out. just so I get under ur skin.

GET USED TO IT !!!!!:D