another one bites the dust

wakeup

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hey queen amadolla...

are there any tracks you DO like? Just curious b/c I never see u post anything but How BAD these tracks are that come out....

they gotta be doin something right to get signed??

wtf r u talkin about, i like plenty and post a bunch each week so read up buddy bugout

Originally posted by wakeup

that has to be the funniest thing i read,:laugh: :laugh: so i guess everything signed is good and quality no matter what genre from rock to house

music is all about different tastes....If a record label is willing to sign a record...there has to be something good about it...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wakeup has been givin more love in the past weeks/months....also gettin his post count up....i think he secretly likes CP;)

BG

I don't think he likes anything or anyone. just an angry little postwhore, who gets his rocks off being a drama queen. he'll only stop posting once he's started an argument w/ each and every CP member. He's getting closer every day. I guess everyone has to have a goal to shoot for.

SIMMER DOWN NOW!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

I don't think he likes anything or anyone. just an angry little postwhore, who gets his rocks off being a drama queen. he'll only stop posting once he's started an argument w/ each and every CP member. He's getting closer every day. I guess everyone has to have a goal to shoot for.

SIMMER DOWN NOW!!!!!! :mad:

mindfag i speak the truth and also state my opinion. people take a messageboard way to serious. bunch of little bitches like urself get all bent out of shape

mindfag i speak the truth and also state my opinion. people take a messageboard way to serious. bunch of little bitches like urself get all bent out of shape

I'm not bent at all dude, a feeble little mind like urs could never really upset me. I don't put that much stock in what people say on a message board. Just sick of ur whining about vinyl to ur hating on everything and everybody. Ur an internet bully. What are u compensting for?? ur short status, stature, or small dick?

just trying to help man, anger and stress are killers. :laugh:

internet bully :laugh: :laugh: yea like i need to be a tough guy:laugh: :laugh: wheres all the hate u dumb fuck, wasnt aware u cant say if a track is good or bad. dont be upset cause u cant get nor hear all the tracks i list unless u wait a few weeks like the typical leach u r. oh i know my tracks suck or u dont care :blown: always the same certain queers such as urself getting all upset/ defensive about a music messageboard. keep it up ur amusin i love it

where is all the hate? in the last few weeks u have started fights w/ at least 5 diff people (we can go back to ea/ of ur posts if u'd like). U have more people disliking u every day. Not for ur oppinion or ur musical tastes but for ur shit attitude.

ok and about ur traxx.............I am so impressed that u get the traxx b4 me. If I could only be like u, I could be the resident douchebag on a message board. Ur ability to get them b4 me doesn't make u cool. that and a dollar will get u on the subway.

and just for the record..... I'm not overly fond of ur musical tastes but I would never put u down for them unlike urself. to each their own.

where is all the hate? in the last few weeks u have started fights w/ at least 5 diff people (we can go back to ea/ of ur posts if u'd like). U have more people disliking u every day. Not for ur oppinion or ur musical tastes but for ur shit attitude.

ok and about ur traxx.............I am so impressed that u get the traxx b4 me. If I could only be like u, I could be the resident douchebag on a message board. Ur ability to get them b4 me doesn't make u cool. that and a dollar will get u on the subway.

and just for the record..... I'm not overly fond of ur musical tastes but I would never put u down for them unlike urself. to each their own.

so me sayin a tracks is cheese or no good is puttin people down :rolleyes: you sound like a 10 yr old who was picked on durin recess and words get u all upset. SHUT UP, go listen to ur vocals u always list and put ur tampon in.

its a messageboard for peope to express their thoughts

so me sayin a tracks is cheese or no good is puttin people down :rolleyes: you sound like a 10 yr old who was picked on durin recess and words get u all upset. SHUT UP, go listen to ur vocals u always list and put ur tampon in.

not at all, its not ur oppinion that bothers me, its how u express it.

and now ur puttin me down for my musical tastes. ur a classic dude.

basically its not what u say its how u say it.

I can see ur gettin upset. relax. I'm just "expressing my oppinion"

Enough already stop picking on the musically challenged you big internet bully.

yes im so upset over a messageboard:laugh: :laugh:

Opinion. ;)

Originally posted by cheezbalz

opinios heres mine

ufag..........thats ur name right my bad, mindFAG......This kid wakeup knows his shit.....ive seen him dj and his track selection is unreal.....so dont hate cause u want to be like him

if u seen me spin then who the hell r u :confused: , i doubt i was playin any cheeze, if thats what u like. i dont think mindfag spins, just likes to leach tracks off the net and ask peopl to hook him up

if u seen me spin then who the hell r u :confused: , i doubt i was playin any cheeze, if thats what u like. i dont think mindfag spins, just likes to leach tracks off the net and ask peopl to hook him up

ive seen u spin a lot of places and u deff dont spin cheese.......and u dont need to listen to the cheeseballs talk shit when all they do is leach music.......

Originally posted by cheezbalz

ive seen u spin a lot of places and u deff dont spin cheese.......and u dont need to listen to the cheeseballs talk shit when all they do is leach music.......

cheezballz funny name :laugh: mindfag dont talk shit hes just bitter, but he'll tell u otherwise ;)