Clubplanet Nightlife Community

b-lounge feedback?

dubservah

well, what more can I say of Vaughan and Sheldon that I havent already .. these guys are tops, no doubt. The B-Lounge is a very nice intimate little place with plenty of couches for seating and reasonable drink prices. The soundsystem is pretty good. When I walked in Vaughan was tearing it up with reckless abandon :drunk: .. the crowd is an older more upscale crowd, but the antics that go on in there I cannot say ;) ... you'd have to see for yourself. Sheldon came on a was dropping down some sickest Soulfuric sounds Ive heard. He played Jask's upcoming release and even took my request and dropped down John Julius Knight's 'My Mind' (one of my fave's :) ) .. this place is defenitely a winner and I shall be visiting once again! .. thanks to vaughan and sheldon for the hospitality and it was good meeting some more of the Lust crew that night .. till the next one :D

Danny!!!! Why do I always wake up with a thumping headache when you come see us??? As always... you're awesome and I always have a blast when you magically appear at one of the LUST funktions! Sheldon had us all shakin it on the not-so defined dancefloor... the whole place was dancing! Hopefully we'll see you again soon! We have a new residency starting in downtown Ft. Lauderdale real soon so I'll keep everyone posted!

Vaughan

Dubservah... I can only give a biased review of the aesthetics of B-Lounge so maybe Digital7 or Shroomy can give you a better idea of all that! Hope to see ya soon!

the aesthetics of the place are nice and the lounge is properly layed out. My only quam would be the bright blue light around the bar, which IMO they should either turn off or dim for minimal effect ... I would suggest that to the owner! :P

peace and chicken grease