Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL ROLL CALL* -Tues-OscarG-Club Ibiza

joeygk

Come one, come all......who is heading up to Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday night to check out Oscar & Edgar?

*I think there is a Madonna cover band performing too? (I'm scared to find out)

*Plus a live performance of 'Dark Beat.' I wanna see how they pull off the chant effect on the vocal w/ a live performance?????

I'm in.....haven't been out in weeks! :D :D :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Joey - I think I *might* go.......My boy from Chicago flys into FLL at 10:30ish on Tuesday, so we just might have to come out..

Yeah, that Dark Beat guy is at the Coliseum next weekend. My roomy thought it meant Oscar G.. then I read the ad, and it's not. It's the dude that sings/chants the song....

Should be interesting........

Lola:D

Originally posted by steffy27

Hmm, well since this is turning into a reunion :laugh: I might as well go.................

Um honey, did you really think you'd get out of going? If the powers that be can get Abby out the night before a law school exam, we can certainly get you to come out on a Tues night.....hahahaha! :tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

Um honey, did you really think you'd get out of going? If the powers that be can get Abby out the night before a law school exam, we can certainly get you to come out on a Tues night.....hahahaha! :tongue:

Yes Sir! :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, I guess I have no excuse after kidnapping Abby!

Damn! does anyone have an extra toy laying around??? Maybe they will take my crazy cat........ :laugh:

Guest saleen351

Ok cpers and dirty pigeons...

Ocar takes the decks at 11:00pm.....

edgar takes the decks at 9pm

***SALEEN351 INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BASH ANY DJ THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH OUR 25% GUIDO ANTHEM QUOTA...

THANK YOU

AND SEE YOU THERE....

I'll be there. I would love to see the Murk boys take it oldschool back to '97 like their essential mix. :) .. C'mon OG .. If Saleen can bring Guido anthems I'm sure you can play some stuff off Miami DEEP. :)

LISTEN TO THE VIBE ... LISTEN TO THE VIBE.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?