*OFFICIAL ROLL CALL* -Tues-OscarG-Club Ibiza

joeygk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

I'll be there. I would love to see the Murk boys take it oldschool back to '97 like their essential mix. :) .. C'mon OG .. If Saleen can bring Guido anthems I'm sure you can play some stuff off Miami DEEP. :)

LISTEN TO THE VIBE ... LISTEN TO THE VIBE.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

i may bring my guido anthems, but no on said he'll play them. Though my crew may do a surgical strike on the booth, and take over the decks. The beat matching will be way off, but after that guido anthems shall rain in lauderdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by dubservah

koky_

does mercury lounge bring in other djs? i've only been there once but the music was enough to make me not want to return.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this...

Yes, they do bring in other DJ's, but their resident still likes to spin and he has gone down hill big time. DJ Garfield used to be one of the few Broward based DJ's that would be invited down to Space. He was very good, but never great. Anyway something happened to him (conflicting stories) but the one thing we are all sure of is that he now SUCKS! Mercury is bringing in other DJ's to try and help Garfield bring back his audience. From what I hear, it’s not working. Garfield used to insist that he opens and closes the night. Let's see what happens this Saturday night with Edgar V.

Originally posted by guyman1966

We have a 9P party first in Broward. And, Deep Dish comes on at 3A. No way can we do this.... Babysitter and all....

OF COURSE YOU CAN! I LIVE IN KENDALL....I HAVE A FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY AT 6PM IN CORAL GABLES WHERE MY DAUGHTER WILL STAY WITH HER GRANDPARENTS THEN MY JOBS CHRISTMAS PARTY AT 8 PM IN KENDALL THEN I'M SHOOTING OVER TO SPACE. TALK ABOUT A LONG NIGHT! :D

Originally posted by thehog

Give him a break Meli

after all he is an old man:laugh:

That’s right Meli. Leave me alone w/ my Prune Juice!!!

Hey Hog, I don’t hear you offering your services to baby-sit? I'd like to see how much you go out after your wife spits out a couple of puppies. Shit! And Meli - who's watching yours?

Also, Sami does not like Space.

Originally posted by meli2444

OF COURSE YOU CAN! I LIVE IN KENDALL....I HAVE A FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY AT 6PM IN CORAL GABLES WHERE MY DAUGHTER WILL STAY WITH HER GRANDPARENTS THEN MY JOBS CHRISTMAS PARTY AT 8 PM IN KENDALL THEN I'M SHOOTING OVER TO SPACE. TALK ABOUT A LONG NIGHT! :D

Meli AKA the Social Butterfly.. :D