Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christmas Made in the Factory

y'ever feel like a smoke alarm is going off in your head the ringing is so loud?.?.

got to peter's playground at 7:45 AM and stepped out at 3:30 PM. best part about that place is that you'll be hangin somewhere thinkin the place is dying down, you turn around to grab your water/energy drink/sanity and just like that the place is mobbed again.

chilled with badass, the ultimate warrior til about 1:00 PM. keep in mind he was straight sober for the last 4 or 5 hours he was there and working on about 2 hours sleep from friday night. a machine this kid.

on the way out some kid was rolling around the floor near the exit where a bouncer was pouring water on him and screaming at him to get up. gotta love junkies and the factory.

Badass is a machine!!!!

the kid gave me a wake up call at 6am this morning, he sounded like he was on FIRE. He said something about 2 hrs sleep and SF, the kid actually almost got me motivated to go, but there were to many good football games today.

To bad Wayne Cherbet thinks he is M. Vick all of sudden with that soory ass leap attempt, not needed at all Wayne, congrats to you on ending the Jets season.

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMAO, I got a missed call from the one and only Badassmafuka at 6 a.m. also.

You're making me proud son :cry:

When it ain't Danfury calling me at 7:30 in the morning, from factory, it's Badass, from his house rounding up people:laugh:

Atleast Badass has the patience to call people up and wait for them LMAO:laugh:

Dan, you really are missed buddy, it ain't the same with out you.

Hope to see you soon, if you need to talk, don't hesitate.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

your soooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllll shines heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

when is Peter's birthday? i need to get back in that place asap.

Originally posted by dogekid

got to peter's playground at 7:45 AM and stepped out at 3:30 PM.

that is about the same time I was there... we got there at 8 and left at 4. Best time I have ever had at factory, without a doubt. That's all I can say!! :D

p.s. just seeing that Christmas tree with all of the presents, and the dancing snowman, and Through the Rain made my night... I can't wait for next time!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

that is about the same time I was there... we got there at 8 and left at 4. Best time I have ever had at factory, without a doubt. That's all I can say!! :D

p.s. just seeing that Christmas tree with all of the presents, and the dancing snowman, and Through the Rain made my night... I can't wait for next time!

the snowman bustin out in the middle of that circle on the 2nd floor gave me my 4th wind..

where were you hangin out all night?

Originally posted by tempkid

When it ain't Danfury calling me at 7:30 in the morning, from factory, it's Badass, from his house rounding up people:laugh:

Atleast Badass has the patience to call people up and wait for them LMAO:laugh:

Dan, you really are missed buddy, it ain't the same with out you.

Hope to see you soon, if you need to talk, don't hesitate.

Thanks broc. I'll give u a ring this week.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Still alive, Had a better time than CLASSIC

Whos in for this Saturday!!!!!!!

Dogekid is an animal.... The music better than Classics night

No night of muzik will EVER touch the muzik that came through those speakers on classics night. Unless you just started listening to house and could not appreciate half of the tracks he dropped at that party.

Factory was sick last night. The music was incredible as well as the girls wearing there little santa outfits. I got there kinda early (4 am) because we went to South Park before. I wish I could have stayed in Saturday and rested up because I was hurting by the end of the night. But I still had a great time. The shows were also really good. The dancing snowman was great along with the transexual nutcracker. Only at the Sound Pharmacy! I wanted to close it but only could make it until 5:30. I was exhausted by then. Does anybody know what time it closed?

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Factory was sick last night. The music was incredible as well as the girls wearing there little santa outfits. I got there kinda early (4 am) because we went to South Park before. I wish I could have stayed in Saturday and rested up because I was hurting by the end of the night. But I still had a great time. The shows were also really good. The dancing snowman was great along with the transexual nutcracker. Only at the Sound Pharmacy! I wanted to close it but only could make it until 5:30. I was exhausted by then. Does anybody know what time it closed?

6:20 pm on the dot

Whateveman- I agree with you Classis was a great night... But I thought the music was better this past Saturday......He played sick shit 11 am on

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Who is in for This Saturday I cant wait to go

Badass, saw you there sunday, it was a really good time, i didnt wanna leave but then the music stopped and the lights went on

It closed at 6pm

i got there at 4am, we had to go out with a bang, no more for til JP's b-day............gotta call it quits

Cops and a lot more.......how bout transvestite undercovers, bouncers (hyenas) coming out of the dark shadows in herds to bust just about anyone they could for one thing or another and for the grand finale.......how bout jp played almost the entire club nation america cd (tall paul and junior vasquez 2001).............weird huh???????????????????????? :confused: Stay away from the factory.............this place is pure evil!!!!!!!!!