Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Cotton Eye Joe 2002"

spinninrecords

I havent heard this track yet. But i do remembr the one that came out in 1994. And the radio one was just funny. But ARMANDS FUNKY TRANCE MiX i liked. I remember hearing it the one time i was able to sneak into CLUB EXPO with my fake id. Also that night i saw la bouche. And i liked hearing them live but thank god the dj at the time didnt play thier track at the club.

Originally posted by fliz77

"I good of swore" Hmm..not only are you an angry guy, but you're also a smart one, hmm? ;)

Fliz

fliz r u retarded look at my quote it says could even in the one u quoted. i think ur to busy staring at shitty mp3s on ur monitor from ur hard drive. so whos the smart one :rolleyes: nice try though, where's ur weekly 60? i want to make sure there isnt anymore tracks ineed to avoid this week ;)

Originally posted by wakeup

fliz r u retarded look at my quote it says could even in the one u quoted. i think ur to busy staring at shitty mp3s on ur monitor from ur hard drive. so whos the smart one :rolleyes: nice try though, where's ur weekly 60? i want to make sure there isnt anymore tracks ineed to avoid this week ;)

actually its "I could have sworn"

like i said startin w/ everyone. so far i count me, lizzy, sdeelite, bugout and fliz. Ur on a roll, keep it up. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mindfaqd

like i said startin w/ everyone. so far i count me, lizzy, sdeelite, bugout and fliz. Ur on a roll, keep it up. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: thanks for the english lesson mindfag, howd did i start with bugout :rolleyes: when he made a comment 1st,fliz i always joke with ;) , sdeelite put her 2 sense in so of course im gonna respond sarcastically w/ her evaluation. casper needs no reasonin shes just plain annoyin wherever she posts. but good job you must be proud that u can lurk a forum and try to be funny. thanks for knowin so much about my threads i post and who repsonds ur a real winner:aright:

See, still on his dick mindFAG......:idea: :idea:........post somwhere else u annoying fuck......

:laugh: :laugh: thanks for the english lesson mindfag, howd did i start with bugout :rolleyes: when he made a comment 1st,fliz i always joke with ;) , sdeelite put her 2 sense in so of course im gonna respond sarcastically w/ her evaluation. casper needs no reasonin shes just plain annoyin wherever she posts. but good job you must be proud that u can lurk a forum and try to be funny. thanks for knowin so much about my threads i post and who repsonds ur a real winner:aright:

no problem vinylman. i was only talkin about 2 threads here. hardly lurking. how could i not know ur threads? u post on everything you little know it all.

no problem vinylman. i was only talkin about 2 threads here. hardly lurking. how could i not know ur threads? u post on everything you little know it all.

this comin from a 30-something yr old who has a sig about pot all the time, who probably dwells in his parents basement :laugh: :laugh: your so amusing

this comin from a 30-something yr old who has a sig about pot all the time, who probably dwells in his parents basement :laugh: :laugh: your so amusing

i've lived on my own for 4 years now fyi. I'm glad I amuse u. and I thought my humor would be wasted on a little piss ant like urself. :D

don't talk shit until u move out of mommy's house and get a dj gig bigger than the Goldstien batmitzvah. :finger: