Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THEME PARTY time again..THIS FRIDAY..MISTLETOE @METRO

ml2k1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

OK but i have to be at work at 7am!!!!!! you can sleep late just lock the door behind you!!!!!

....that makes me so happy! lol.....i have to be at work at 7:30 and feel like i am always the only one!.....MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!!!!:D

Well how can i explain it, without out giving it all away. Lets just say its gonna be a WONDERLAND of MISTLETOE.Everywhere you turn, if you look above there will be mistletoe hanging above your head, i am SURE there will be TONS of hooking up going on (that IS what Mistletoe is all about) And the intense sounds of Richie Rydell flowing through the system. And the holiday spiret will be in the air. and its my B-DAY!!!!!!:D

Just read the poem, at the beginning of this thread,that pretty much sums it up.

Originally posted by chellybell

I was looking for you...This week I we will def meet up!!

HEY ROD...What happened to my SOCO?

chelly, chelly, chelly, i appologize for that, i did not mean to stand you up at the bar!!! i had my photo album ready.................this fri is questionable roomy, though tonight at metro may be a possibility, me and the bus are thinking about hitting up metro early this week..............though after seeing george last night and seeing him put up the decorations and 100's of mistletoe's, i think i may have to find my chelly belly at the bar just to give you that shot................

HOLLLAAAAA AT ME CHICA!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by chellybell

ROOMY -

WHATS UP!!!!

I will be at METRO with bells on waiting for you...DONT FORGET TO PUCKER UP...See you Friday and have your clothes and furniture in your car ready to move...:D

chelly, chelly, you must not know me that well yet huh, the digga is always ready to move!!!!!..............i was not leaning towards metro this fri b/c i was gonna check it out tonight to get a drink , plus i'll be thier NYE, but how can i turn down a room full of mistletoe, soco and lime, and a kiss waiting by the bar!!!!! girl def have total mind control over men!!!!.............

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Pucker up for kareem. ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: That's messed up.

As Principle Edward R. Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off would say, "I'll tell you what dipshit, if you don't like our policies, you can come on down here and smooch my big ole white butt, pucker up buttercup."

Originally posted by piro8

As Principle Edward R. Rooney from Ferris Bueller's Day Off would say, "I'll tell you what dipshit, if you don't like our policies, you can come on down here and smooch my big ole white butt, pucker up buttercup."

......ferris has been on like ALL MONTH on vh1...i think we share a love for this wonderful movie!:D

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: :laugh: That's messed up.

"Pardon My French Rooney, But You're an asshole."