Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DROP....THE NEW YEARS EVE BALL 5 @METRO till 11AM!!!!!!

ml2k1

Heres the deal:

24 hour liquor liscense

5 hour TOP SHELF open bar 8pm -1am (yes we extended it another hour:D , why the hell not!)

Lavish Hot & cold buffet WITH carving station

champange toast at midnight

party favors

2 rooms of music:

in the main room

opening up -dj Joe Georgio &Mark Amatucci then.......

DJ RICHIE RYDELL playing a MARATHON set till at LEAST 11am (richie says he is playing till NOON:eek: ) He can play all day long, we are not going home till you guys go home!

In the ballroom -dj Swivle playing old school house/hip hop

ADVANCE TICKETS ARE only $139 per person and they are limited. So get them as soon as possible!. We will only sell a certain amount in advance. Purchase tickets at Metro lounge 7 days a week from 4pm till closing. Group rates available for groups of 20 or more.This is by far the best deal around, and GUARENTEED to be the BIGGEST party with an awsome crowd, the last 4 years have proven that. So come spend New Years eve with the Metro Lounge family. By the way, glad to see my CP peeps took advantage of the hook up i got on friday for the New Years tickets for you guys. We sold almost 150 tickets to you guys on friday alone! Thank you, and see you guys New Years eve.

DONT FORGET THE........

AFTERHOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richie Rydell playing till at least 11 am. So even if you dont bring in the new year with us at midnight, join us for afterhours.....AFTERHOUR ADMISSION BEGINS AT 3AM. No tickets needed, pay at the door.

Originally posted by mystify82281

I got my tickets too.... but no room for me... I'm going to try my very best to party the whole night through.......

:D

2003!!!!!!!!!!!

...OF COURSE....u and "OUR" boyfriend can come over to my room! lol.....i mean.......it wouldn't be right to spend the new year with anyone else!:D:laugh:

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW YEARS...

got my ticket (well, sort of)...we worked something out...lol... got a room, but cancelled it... cause none of my friends can give a definite answer... so i figured... if i need to chill in a room... i will just bounce around... there's always laurie's, choopa's (i just invited myself...:laugh:) crackaa55cece's... and a few others... I highly doubt that i will need to take a break though... unless it gets too crowded for my little ol' self...

Originally posted by misk

...OF COURSE....u and "OUR" boyfriend can come over to my room! lol.....i mean.......it wouldn't be right to spend the new year with anyone else!:D:laugh:

Missy I agree with you 100% - That is just the way it has to be :tongue::D

:bounce:

WHOA.... This is getting a lil freaky - lol - I love it!