Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christina is a dirty girl!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I never saw her MTV diary...

You never saw it chica??? :( I'm disappointed with you, my fellow celebrity gossip hound!!! Rule #86 -- You must watch MTV Diary for in-depth look at celebrity's lives lol.... :tongue:

One thing I'll admit though... she DOES seem really sweet and is very passionate about her music...

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Rule # 97 you must read all issues of US Weekly, watch Access Hollywood, Extra and all Joans Rivers reports from the red carpet :laugh:

Chica you forgot Entertainment Tonight!!!! This week's US Weekly has Justin & Britney on the cover!!!! Good shit!

:laugh: wow we're nuts

Originally posted by notallthere

She has a great voice but damn she really is busted. Look past all the air brushing

there was definitely airbrushing in the Maxim magazine cuz she has both her nipples pierced & u can't even see them...even IF that was her hair covering them, you could see a lil sumin

Originally posted by perns2002

Come on people, what good famous woman hasn't posed for a few risky shots before...... Everyone has done it....... just about.

It's al in the name of marketing yourself............ or something.

Sex sells......... period.

True, but I think think that this girl needs to wash her damn hair :mad:

*I prefer the classy sexy look NOT the trashy-whore-want-to-fuck-in-the-ass look ;) .......... :D

True, but I think think that this girl needs to wash her damn hair

*I prefer the classy sexy look NOT the trashy-whore-want-to-fuck-in-the-ass look ..........

I wonder if she realy is like a whore in real like, without the camera and what not..................

She also is def. a little more unique I guess. With her dirty hair and all, maybe it is all going along with her dirty cd theme...........

I think you just love Brit to much................. :grin:

:D

Originally posted by carguy19

I dont think that record labels promote and encourage the Im a whore, fuck me in the ass look. My guess is that she's a slob in real life.

Is your making as much as is though, No offense..........

They must be doing something right..........