Clubplanet Nightlife Community

njguido.com vip cards

Originally posted by tripper

njguido vip cards...how much more corny can we get!!! vip cards given by a bunch dorks...cool club were do i sign up:rolleyes:

why man you don't want to be a cool member of the njguidoe.com club whats wwrong with you

(said really sarcasticly)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They will serve a good value. Club admission discounts, sometimes comps, sometimes line privelages. Most clubs want to take part. These cards must be purchased. So when you are at the end of the line and all the "dorks" who spent $20 on a card are inside, we'll see who the real "dorks" are.

Not that I have to wait in line anyway.

Moo

Originally posted by themoo

They will serve a good value. Club admission discounts, sometimes comps, sometimes line privelages. Most clubs want to take part. These cards must be purchased. So when you are at the end of the line and all the "dorks" who spent $20 on a card are inside, we'll see who the real "dorks" are.

Not that I have to wait in line anyway.

Moo

Yea so take that you dorks :laugh:

Ahh, but you must understand. We will also be giving them out for free. The advantage these cards have over others is that they will be good everyday at a different club. If you went out to Metro for example on a friday and they choose to honor the cards, you would receive reduced admission. Saturday you may choose to go to soundgarden, and if they choose to honor the card you will save there. Think 7 days a week saving money for a whole year!! The next week you may go to other clubs or maybe clubs in the city where the cards will be honored. This saves you a lot of money, probably near a thousand dollars for a year if you go out every weekend. The only reason why some cards will be for sale is because NJGUIDO.com is not a money making website. We are just trying to make enough money to keep the site up. We also have to get something to produce the cards. 20 is not the number in stone but is an example. Just imagine going on njguido.com and looking up where your card is honored that night realizing that you can get some type of break at a different club every day. This will not be played out, for example we will not honor 2 jersey nightclubs in one night but rather a club in nj and ny on occasion. This is also great for the actual clubs because if they honor the cards, it is likely that they will get the people with cards on the night they honor them. We all know how competitive the business is. Think of how many nights your decision was so tuff you decided on a place over money!!

I would like to hear more feedback as it is still in the works.

Moo

Originally posted by themoo

Ahh, but you must understand. We will also be giving them out for free. The advantage these cards have over others is that they will be good everyday at a different club. If you went out to Metro for example on a friday and they choose to honor the cards, you would receive reduced admission. Saturday you may choose to go to soundgarden, and if they choose to honor the card you will save there. Think 7 days a week saving money for a whole year!! The next week you may go to other clubs or maybe clubs in the city where the cards will be honored. This saves you a lot of money, probably near a thousand dollars for a year if you go out every weekend. The only reason why some cards will be for sale is because NJGUIDO.com is not a money making website. We are just trying to make enough money to keep the site up. We also have to get something to produce the cards. 20 is not the number in stone but is an example. Just imagine going on njguido.com and looking up where your card is honored that night realizing that you can get some type of break at a different club every day. This will not be played out, for example we will not honor 2 jersey nightclubs in one night but rather a club in nj and ny on occasion. This is also great for the actual clubs because if they honor the cards, it is likely that they will get the people with cards on the night they honor them. We all know how competitive the business is. Think of how many nights your decision was so tuff you decided on a place over money!!

I would like to hear more feedback as it is still in the works.

Moo

can we get our pictures on them?

Let me just say that my sources tell me that those places mentioned by thehype are very possible. I also want everyone to know that I do not post often. I was eventually going to bring this up on this board when the details were worked out. Now that the subject has been brought up, I feel that I must provide some feedback on this. The cards will be available in January and will work until the end of 2003. This is not something "cool" to have it us something that we are doing to give back to our viewers.

Moo

At first, I thought charging $20 for a VIP card kinda defeated the whole purpose of being a "VIP".....

But what themoo said makes perfect sense.... NjGuido is not some big club that makes tons of $ that can just print the cards out... So many of us view their site, so I don't think they're asking too much here.... I'd def. be willing to pay for one ;)

:D

A true VIP is far from what it was when I started in this business, they never needed a card ever for any reason. A true VIP never rolled 10 deep looking to hook his boys up. A true VIP never paid the cover. A true VIP took care of everybody with a tip. A true VIP was a person who respected the people who worked at the Club never just rushed the door , he waited till you saw him, you'd give him the wave he'd come up slip you a bill and be on his way, a true class act.

Now everybody thinks their somebody. They all want in just cause they think their the shit. You never see a tip unless the lines 1,000 deep, and then its barely there. Then the cover , why would you have to pay a cover, Please some people don't have a clue.

If you want to be a "REAL VIP" you go about it the right way, to many people tryin to play the roll. People who think their CRISTAL when really their Natural Light.

PEACE LOVE AND SOUL:cool::cool:

Originally posted by bigmurray

A true VIP is far from what it was when I started in this business, they never needed a card ever for any reason. A true VIP never rolled 10 deep looking to hook his boys up. A true VIP never paid the cover. A true VIP took care of everybody with a tip. A true VIP was a person who respected the people who worked at the Club never just rushed the door , he waited till you saw him, you'd give him the wave he'd come up slip you a bill and be on his way, a true class act.

Now everybody thinks their somebody. They all want in just cause they think their the shit. You never see a tip unless the lines 1,000 deep, and then its barely there. Then the cover , why would you have to pay a cover, Please some people don't have a clue.

If you want to be a "REAL VIP" you go about it the right way, to many people tryin to play the roll. People who think their CRISTAL when really their Natural Light.

PEACE LOVE AND SOUL:cool::cool:

word :aright: